25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• megwall22
    megwall22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 lbs & 1 inch off my waist! Pretty excited about the inch considering I’d rather lose inches than pounds but I know they go hand && hand. Keep up the work guys
  • cargotrailer
    cargotrailer Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Addded Cargo to col. DL
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing great so far!
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! Don't forget to weigh and log today, if you haven't already. I see lots of lbs in the "lost" row already. Great job everyone!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Im still not able to use my phone for spreadsheet. I forgot to give my weight yesterday. Im 258.2. Thanks for your help.

I think if you get the google sheets app it's a lot easier!

I tried,i pushed on the link,but i was told i couldnt. So im not sure if its with my phone or if i need to go there another route.
  • EllieElephant
    EllieElephant Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A week late but hey, better late than never, right? :) First challenge I've ever done, so I'm gonna have to try extra hard to keep up haha
  • uleliaam
    uleliaam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down a bit less than a pound, but quite happy as I only started Friday. 266lb is incredible between us!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Guys, with everyone who has logged so far, we lost 266lbs THIS WEEK! This is fantastic!

WHOA
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Im still not able to use my phone for spreadsheet. I forgot to give my weight yesterday. Im 258.2. Thanks for your help.

I tried,i pushed on the link,but i was told i couldnt. So im not sure if its with my phone or if i need to go there another route.

If you can log on with a PC, click the link and get started on the PC< save the sheet into your google drive - then you can go directly from google drive to add your updates. that's how I did it. you can't do it from within the app for some stupid reason
  • foxytrotter82
    foxytrotter82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    good so far. -8.3 lbs. but... that's like holiday weight....the rest won't be so easy. Good for a jump start though
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    266?!? That's INCREDIBLE!!!! Great job!!!!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »

If you can log on with a PC, click the link and get started on the PC< save the sheet into your google drive - then you can go directly from google drive to add your updates. that's how I did it. you can't do it from within the app for some stupid reason

I dnt have a computor right now, i can only use my phone.
  • nicsproject18
    nicsproject18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd love to join in with this challenge. I'm looking for ways to stay accountable this year so hopefully this group will help :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Looking forward to a healthier 2018 with you.,
    Nic
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    Happy Hump Day, everyone!
  • nicsproject18
    nicsproject18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm just headed out for two gym classes :)
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good week!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Yep about to call it a night and go to bed 1130pm here
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    rd8pwerlrym4.jpg
  • uleliaam
    uleliaam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the weekend, but worried I'll derail myself at a meal with friends tomorrow though. Must be strong!