Hope everyone is happy with their numbers tomorrow
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,642 Member
    Options
    My weight is 257.0. If you dony mind adding mine again. Thanks
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I gained some back, which is weird, but I'm not going to be cross over that - I officially have more time on my hands now so I can focus on building a better routine!
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! Great example in weight loss not being linear... I weighed in a little over 2 lbs down (from my previous Monday weigh-in) on Saturday morning, and today, I am only 0.4 lbs down from that previous weigh-in weight. I didn't do any exercise over the weekend, had a pretty hefty amount of peanut butter M&Ms on Saturday, and only reached my gallon of water goal yesterday. I did log under yesterday, so I am well aware I didn't gain 1.6 lbs of fat in a day. I know this means that next Monday, I'll be even happier!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is happy with their numbers tomorrow

I am - I have my MFP set for 1.5 lbs a week and that's just about what I lost. If I stick to that I won't make 25lbs by April 1 but I will be pretty close. I am sure some weeks I will lose more. Last week I lost 2.
  • stacybacy
    stacybacy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Recipe Share!
    Mini Frittatas:
    I found this recipe through the MFP Blog, and I made them last week. They have been a great breakfast for workdays! You can freeze them, then just grab a couple in the morning, microwave them or throw them in a toaster oven, and voila! They are easy to change up with different ingredients, too. I am allergic to dairy, so I didn't add cheese and used cashew yogurt. The only downside was that cleaning the muffin pan was an intensive, soak-scrub-soak-scrub, multi-day process. They suggested spraying the pan with cooking spray, but I may try greasing it lightly with Crisco for better coverage, next time. For eating, though, they were easy to pack along and delicious! The recipe clocks them at 291 calories - for two mini frittatas. :)
    https://www.cleaneatingmag.com/recipes/just-like-nonnas-frittatas
    Next time, I'm going to make a chorizo version. Oh yeah.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    stacybacy wrote: »
    Recipe Share!
    Mini Frittatas:
    I found this recipe through the MFP Blog, and I made them last week. They have been a great breakfast for workdays! You can freeze them, then just grab a couple in the morning, microwave them or throw them in a toaster oven, and voila! They are easy to change up with different ingredients, too. I am allergic to dairy, so I didn't add cheese and used cashew yogurt. The only downside was that cleaning the muffin pan was an intensive, soak-scrub-soak-scrub, multi-day process. They suggested spraying the pan with cooking spray, but I may try greasing it lightly with Crisco for better coverage, next time. For eating, though, they were easy to pack along and delicious! The recipe clocks them at 291 calories - for two mini frittatas. :)
    https://www.cleaneatingmag.com/recipes/just-like-nonnas-frittatas
    Next time, I'm going to make a chorizo version. Oh yeah.

Can you use cupcake liners?
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined the group a bit late. I have been weighing in on Mondays since the 1st, so I added in my past details. Thanks to Shawna for the invite!
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Late getting to the party here :) I added myself at last week, I hope that's ok. I wasn't going to post anything on here but that would be weird. Also, its been my experience that the more I interact with my group the better I do. Here's to making our goals. Cheers!!
  • stacybacy
    stacybacy Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Can you use cupcake liners?

I thought about that, but I am pretty sure they would stick to paper liners. I was wondering if anyone makes parchment paper type liners, but I don't recall seeing any in stores, and they might stick, as well. If I find an option that works better, I will let everyone know! :smile:
    If anyone tries the recipe and has better luck keeping the pan clean, I would love to hear about it, also!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    uleliaam wrote: »
    Looking forward to the weekend, but worried I'll derail myself at a meal with friends tomorrow though. Must be strong!

I know that feeling! What has really helped me in those situations is to eat something healthy at home before we meet up with friends. Helps so I'm not wicked hungry when we get to the restaurant. Then I choose a salad or soup (or split a meal with someone) while we're out verses an entire meal of something loaded with more fat, calories, and sodium than I want to take in.

I do the same if we're invited to a friend's house if I know I may be tempted there too. This helps me to stay in control of my intake, but allows me to still have a social life and enjoy the company of our friends/get togethers. The key is to plan ahead if you can. ;)
  • miggiemoon
    miggiemoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, am I able to be added onto the spreadsheet please??? I’ve just found this thread and i would really like to join in if that’s Okay?
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    One thing to note for me is I weigh in the morning after I have gotten up and used the bathroom. I weighed before bed and I was 213lbs and in the morning I weighed 209.4. So you all can see the swing in water weight I am sure that is what it us mostly. i am however being consistent on when and how I weigh so it should be fine.

Sheet 2 Column Z if anyone is interested ;-)
  • tondraric29
    tondraric29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do I sign in on this spreadsheet?
  • pogiguy05
    edited January 2018
    Options

If they have not changed it you can just add yourself at the top in the columns that are open. I see BF on sheet 2 open, but the calculating is not put in there. If you know how you can also add it to yours. if not I guess ask the creator. :)

Do you know your weight for the last 2 mondays or gonna just start from today?
  • pogiguy05
    edited January 2018
    Options

On the other hand I did add you there on column BF so what was your weight or weights from Jan 1st?

I also think I got the equations entered as well. so it should show you results when you add the weights into the boxes

• tondraric29
    tondraric29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks but how do I access the spreadsheet?
  • pogiguy05
    edited January 2018
    Options
  • nicsproject18
    nicsproject18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the weekly check in but I was down another 1lb on Monday so I'm half way to my goal of losing 4lbs in January. Hope everyone had a positive start to the week.
  • herbivore83
    herbivore83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I've added myself to the sheet