Sex and relationships

Options
evilpoptart63
evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
So, hypothetically, if you found an amazing man/woman and loved pretty much everything about them except sex issues, how bad would it have to get to leave them? Or would you never leave because of sex issues? Would you put up with it if they wanted it more? If you wanted it more? If it was terrible when it happened? If they werent attracted to you? If you werent attracted to them? How important IS sex to a relationship? Asking for a friend

Replies

• ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Pretty important.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Like any problem that arises, you talk about it and try to find a solution that is suitable for the both of you.
    this
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Depends what it is. I’ve stayed with dudes even though they were like pretty bad in bed because I’m a saint. But I would probably dump someone who just never wanted to bone. Some things change some things don’t.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I think sex is just as much a part of compatibility as anything else in a relationship. I agree that it is something that can be worked on just like anything else, but if you don't mesh well in the bedroom, it's likely that it will cause other problems in the relationship.
  • dale1608
    dale1608 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sex, honesty and relationship are the keys to a healthy relationship
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to know what was going on with the person who flagged the OPs intro post. I just imagine it was an old-timey puritan who said something like "Well, I never!"

I thought the same thing. SMH
    Legitimate question, adult forum, what's the flag for???
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I think if you have to ask its pretty darned important.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I am a virgin
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I am a virgin

Then you have nothing to contribute to this discussion.
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So, hypothetically, if you found an amazing man/woman and loved pretty much everything about them except sex issues, how bad would it have to get to leave them? Or would you never leave because of sex issues? Would you put up with it if they wanted it more? If you wanted it more? If it was terrible when it happened? If they werent attracted to you? If you werent attracted to them? How important IS sex to a relationship? Asking for a friend

Uh, I'll try to answer all your questions.

- It would have to be "non-arousing" bad, or "make excuses not to do it" bad.
    - I would probably leave to be honest...it's REALLY hard for a woman to absolutely suck in my opinion.
    - No I wouldn't.
    - I would be actively avoiding doing stuff with her so n/a.
    - Initially happened? Naw, people get a pass on that.
    - I'm not sure how that applies.
    - I think if they're awesome for everything except the sex, you're probably attracted to them.
    - Pretty damn important.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I am a virgin

I was trying to find just the tips to maybe help me get over the hump here geez
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I am a virgin

That website they sent you yesterday might help with that too, just sayin ;)
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    Yes sex is important on a relationship--sex like other issues can be talk about and try to find a mutual understanding
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a virgin

That website they sent you yesterday might help with that too, just sayin ;)

Lol dang, no mercy...
This discussion has been closed.