How much do you pay a month for your gym membership?

Options

Replies

• relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    $100 for the gym and $99 for my yoga studio.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I don't pay anything monthly.
    For a family membership, I pay $550 /year.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    I go to my local Crunch, got my membership on a special, so $34/month. San Francisco area.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I have two gyms I go to:

First one is a powerlifting and Olympic lifting focused gym. $30/month until my contract renews. Then it goes up $5 due to price increases.

Second one is pretty exclusive, but limited on equipment. Though, still has a good selection. Good for while at work, or can't make it to the other gym. So, either free. Or, I get paid to workout if I'm on the clock and have other work done.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    $10/month
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I actually get paid to go to the gym....so that's good ;)
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Got a 3 person deal so €220 this year (€175 last year) but that also includes any classes plus a pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Could get one cheaper, and closer to where I live, but no pool.

Have a stationary bike, treadmill, airwaljer, vibroplate, step and set of weights at home, none of which are ever used. And a mountain bike which is probably used about 10 times a year, at most.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    $150. It's a big facility though. Has everything. Like a resort.
  • Sierra1099
    Sierra1099 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    $31 includes main gym & women's only section, pool, sauna & all classes.
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    $15 per month includes group fitness, plus $15 for gym childcare
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    70$ a month. Its not 24hrs but I got a pool too!!!!! Lol
  • TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Full service gym with pool - $35 a month for the next two and a half years. Then I'll be 65, and it's free on the Silver Sneakers plan.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    $32/ month
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    £250 per year or £20.83 per month. Cheaper to pay whole year up front. Boxing area, strongman equipment, powerlifting comp. plates and bar, monolift, up to 90kg dumbells, three squat racks, all the machines. Not so hot cardio stuff, they need a rowing machine but I love the spit znd sawdust approach.

The cheapest I have seen in the U.K. Is puregym for £10.99 per month, opening offer. They supposedly have squat racks. Not many of the "commercial" ones have a single one. If gym don't got more than one squat rack I am not interested.
  • dawn__westbury
    dawn__westbury Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    $29 a month at Anytime Fitness... that also includes tanning.
  • yasmine_ah
    yasmine_ah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I go to the YMCA. Has lots of classes included, climbing wall, a couple pools, basketball courts and the usual equipment. $25 a month.
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    40$ that includes me a guest and my two children for the daycare
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    yasmine_ah wrote: »
    I go to the YMCA. Has lots of classes included, climbing wall, a couple pools, basketball courts and the usual equipment. $25 a month.

Wow, ours is $60 at the lowest income tier, going up to over $200!
  • ascentia
    ascentia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    $70 at the Y. Less than a km from home, brand new facilities, pool and warm therapy pool, sauna, towels, shampoo/etc. and 18+ change room. Splurged for the 'fancy' membership after months of screaming, running children and mothers yelling after them in the normal Women's change room. I work in daycare, so it's nice to get a break at the end of the day. Well worth the extra cost
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    $26 at LA fitness. I bought the membership around July 4th a few years back, so I got a good holiday deal. I also just switched health insurances that provides a discount, so soon it will only be $6 a month. :D