losing upper body fat and breast fat? (WOMEN ONLY.)

Options
My stomach and theighs are shrinking but my breasts are staying the same. I know most people love breasts but I hate them. Theyre heavy and just generally annoying. Is there any kind of excersises I could do to make my breasts smaller? It sounds so dumb but I've always hated having them and would like to shrink from a C cup to about a B.

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump; i would love to get to a c
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce. They may get smaller as you lose weight, but they might not.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you. I seem to have a case of amazing shrinking boob disease, and I'd really rather keep mine! =(
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wht kind of exercise are you doing? You might be building muscle instead of losing fat? I know for me personally, my left one is a cup smaller than my right one now (more noticable than your average differences) since I started working out :/ It's the first place I lost weight though. I just started the 30 day shred and before that was just walking/jogging. Nothing fancy or targeted.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    i wish i had your problem. i feel like im losing my breasts before anything else, and fully intend to get a boob job once i hit my goal weight and maintain for a while...
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you. I seem to have a case of amazing shrinking boob disease, and I'd really rather keep mine! =(

I love it! You just made my day:)
  • rleongg
    rleongg Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi - that's the last place you would lose the fat if any to lose. However, if you do upper body exercise you would tone them up and make it look smaller rather than flabby. try chest press, butterflies, push up is great for them especially and works out your stomach muscles at the same time.

good luck.
  • RagtimeLady
    RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Keep losing - at a certain point, they will probably shrink some. On me, they're among the last to go. But it has a lot to do with your particular body.
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    For me it's like my body was always saving on "advertising" first -- my breasts are the VERY first thing to shrink, before anything else ... Like it's been said before: It might or it might not happen that their size will decrease -- but I suppose it's kind of likely to happen when you lose noticeable amounts of weight.

If you've experienced the opposite -- :-/ then that might be just the way it goes with your body.

Write "I love you" on each one with an eyeliner -- as long as you can't do anything about them, they will be there. And I bet they are really pretty ;-)

Good luck!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    my cup size has stayed the same dd but i have lost tons around the back measurments 67 to a 46..but my boobs have changed shape so i would not worry too much your body will sort itself out! and it's not as if you have huge great whoopers! lol ...there is alot of women out there who would kill for what you have! :)
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I am a size D and would love to be a small C again but it only happens for me if I get tiny. Some would say I have been blessed.. I would say I have been cursed.. I HATE THEM!!

I work my upper body with weights do pushups... at least they may pick up some LOL
  • Evamuse
    Evamuse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I too want to reduce mine.
    Your body decides which order the fat is taken from, there is nothing much we can do. Running should do it.
    We have to lose the weight overall, then they will shrink.
  • rshellb
    rshellb Posts: 24
    Options
    my cup size has stayed the same dd but i have lost tons around the back measurments 67 to a 46..but my boobs have changed shape so i would not worry too much your body will sort itself out! and it's not as if you have huge great whoopers! lol ...there is alot of women out there who would kill for what you have! :)

Was there a particular exercise you were doing to lose around the back? That is where I am trying to lose. I am def an apple shape and I am trying to lose across my back and under my breasts. :smile:
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    Bump
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I will gladly sell anyone some of mine haha. Im a DDD and would love to get back to a C which is what I was before I had kids.
  • trud72
    Options

Was there a particular exercise you were doing to lose around the back? That is where I am trying to lose. I am def an apple shape and I am trying to lose across my back and under my breasts. :smile:

nope just loosing weight! you can't spot reduce really but it so say goes the last place you gained is the 1st place you loose! so in my case bloody tummy last grrrr lol
  • trud72
    Options
    I will gladly sell anyone some of mine haha. Im a DDD and would love to get back to a C which is what I was before I had kids.

you do know having kids is a whole different ball game!!! they can get alot bigger or smaller when you have them and you probally won't get back to being what you were before them! ...sorry...
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    SWAP!?!?! Ive gone from a D to a B :(
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    maybe if u do chest presses they'll go down
  • hml1976
    hml1976 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm only about 5lbs away from my goal weight and I'm a 32DDD. The 32 is new but the DDD isn't...