What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That on the one hand, we probably have more than enough coffee to last awhile.. on the other hand, it was sooooo on sale that I'm tempted to go back and buy more. Do I have enough?

pdnakxfa7ddk.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That on the one hand, we probably have more than enough coffee to last awhile.. on the other hand, it was sooooo on sale that I'm tempted to go back and buy more. Do I have enough?

pdnakxfa7ddk.jpg

Reminds me of my dad. When there is a sale on limited amount of items he used to send me and my brothers in individually to make separate purchases! Lol

My grandmother does that, lol.

Seriously, though. 89 cents for a bag of coffee?? When they are normally 5 bucks or more? Couldn't resist. Would have been amazing if they had had the other flavors on sale, but I won't knock it because.. super cheap coffee, lol.
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am participating in "Drynuary" but I really want a glass of port after work.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    neurogirl wrote: »
    I take one day off to go shopping and catch up with a friend and I miss all this! ?

Although currently on my mind, coffee I'm having, trying to think of the next step to starting my own business, my yoga routine later, and just how cozy my new unicorn slippers are

I want unicorn slippers!!

I also got new unicorn pajamas to lounge around at home. Please don't judge! :D
  • neurogirl
    Options
    Feeling lucky.

Wife told me the dryer wasn't heating up. It's an electric, so I checked all the usual suspects. Heater fuse, temperature switch, heater coil. Everything looked good. Then I noticed one of the leads on the 240v coming in looked dark. Looked at the plug and the plug that was connected to that overheated lead was pitted and scored pretty bad. Noticed when I plugged it back in to check voltages, it wouldn't go in all the way. I think I dodged a fire. So now I'm at the hardware store getting a new cord, plug and socket and wondering how much worse this will mess up my back.

Glad you dodged a fire!
  • neurogirl
    Options
    I take one day off to go shopping and catch up with a friend and I miss all this! ?

Although currently on my mind, coffee I'm having, trying to think of the next step to starting my own business, my yoga routine later, and just how cozy my new unicorn slippers are

I want unicorn slippers!!

I also got new unicorn pajamas to lounge around at home. Please don't judge! :D

Not at all I want a full on onesies with the unicorn head!! Hahaha no judging guys!

I just don't think I'm a onesies kinda gal, but you'd rock it!
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Cannoli dip
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Lunch.. 9.45am here, I had breakfast but Im starving and thinking about the huge chicken salad sandwich Im going to have.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My pocket’s full of nothing and it’s keeping me light
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I would love a dryer fire. Take the whole house with it. :grimace:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »