Do You Have A Tattoo?

Options
Missevanston
Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
Please tell me why or why not?

Are you happy with it? Do you have more than one? Is it large or small? Privately located or loudly, proudly displayed?

Do you regret it? Would you do it again? Why or Why not?

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    NO. bump!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't have a tattoo...They're really amazing, body art is beautiful, but I move through things too fast, I think. It'll be interesting to see what people say.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have 7, some hidden most of the time and some not......but all can be visable if I want as non of them are ``privately placed.. I have 2 small, 4 med and 1 large. Don`t regret any of them `(some are 13 years old and my newest 2 are only 3 months old) and yes I would do it again......actually I have about 7 more tattoos I want some day!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love my tat. I just have one and it's about medium in size on my left left right above my ankle. I don't regret it at all and i would do it again over and over again. It has my kids names on it and their favorite colors at the time.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of having a fleur de lys (from grandmere's family crest) behind my right ear (the size of a quarter). Out of immediate sight, easy to hide, small. I'm so anxious about finding someone who can do small work well, it will probably never be done.

I had my eyebrow pierced when I was in high school but took it out a few years ago. Not worth the flak I would get for it.
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Nope! First--cost, Second--not sure I can pick something for life like that
    I got a belly piercing when I lost weight the first time. I can change it or take it out any time I want. Funny thing tho--three years and haven't changed it. Still the first one I got.
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Not yet, when I reach my goal weight I that will be my reward. I plan on getting the names of my children and husband around my left ankle. My husband has 4 of them. So sexy. :wink:
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have 7. All in places that can be seen if I want to show them. 2 large, 2 medium and 3 small. I will get more.

Today we actually spent 3 hours getting my husband a new one...his second.
  • jaycurran
    Options
    Yep! I guess its medium sized, its on my wrist, and I will never regret it! Its the stomach/oesophogeal cancer support ribbon with "If you didn't laugh, you'd cry" Written above/through/under it.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is the one on my ankle. I've had just the Mickey outline about 11 years and had it touched up and the flowers added about a year ago. I have another, a penguin, on my right hip that I got when I was 19.

I'm already thinking about getting another. I just need to decide what and where. Tattoos are, and should be, personal. They should have meaning to the person who has them. The choice to display them publicly should not be taken lightly, either, as they can limit your career choices. There's another fairly recent thread about this very subject.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    No. Good thing too or my wife would've never wanted me. I've seen tats on her grandpa. He has a huge tiger on his back. Looks like a sickly wet cat now. Main reason why I don't want one.
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    I have five, four of which I love. I dislike the one on my arm because it is poorly done and cannot be hidden if I want to wear something dressy. Like a dress with no sleeves. I am ashamed frankly but I have learned to live with it. I have nautical stars on each of my calves, a symbol meaning "vow" between my shoulders and a symbol meaning "commitment" on my lower back. I do not regret any of my tattoos other then the one on my arm. Frankly, I looooooove tattoos and think of them as body art. To each their own though.... :) Hope that helps!
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    I have one tattoo on the inside of my forearm, about three inches long. It's a design with the word "Andiamo", which is Italian for "Let's go!" I've always wanted a tattoo and when I made the move out to CO from IN by myself, I thought it was time to buck up and get one for me. I don't regret it a single day and I love having it out to display for everyone. One day, I hope to get another one. :)
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 3. I have two medium sized flowers on my calf, and a WIP dragon that's the entire length of my thigh. They're easy enough to cover being on my legs, should I need it.
    I don't regret and thing and I intend to get more.
  • shasslock
    Options
    I have 8....they are all medium to large in size. I love them all and they are all usually visible at all times.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have 2! A cute lil mushroom with a star on my shoulder/chest area (kinda hard to xplain) and a another on my hip, it is a stretched out, ugly fat star haha.

I want more :)

When I reach a goal weight I will reward myself!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have one that's almost 20 years old. Begging for a cover-up (one of these days).
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Yes - I have a scorpion (about 1 1/2 inches) on my chest (just about where my bra strap sits) , so most of the time it is private, but if I wear a pair of togs you can see it peeking out....

It is my my star sign, and I don't regret it at all.....
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Don't have any but want at least 1 or 2.
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have 4...all can be hidden or not. No regrets here. Contrary to what my kids say (time to stop, said lovingly) I do want at least one more; something made with all my kids & grandkids names (that could be updated), exactly how or what just hasn't hit me yet. I love my ink!!