Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Not particularly.

I apologize.

lol, you are NOT a Flirty McFlirteson, my friend.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Not particularly.

I apologize.

lol, you are NOT a Flirty McFlirteson, my friend.

Well I’ve definitely flirted with you. So either a) I’m a terrible flirt (which I’m not) or b) you don’t see you’re being flirted with.

Is the answer B? I think the answer is B... what did I win? :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Other than my wife, I'm not sure I have ever been flirted with. Although, about 20 years ago on a rafting trip, my two oldest daughters brought a friend. Every time I turned around the girl was there. When we were travelling after the trip, we pulled into a restaurant for breakfast. There were 8 of us. As we sat down at the table, my daughters jumped around , so they could sit on either side of me. Rather odd. That night, at home, over dinner, they were telling Mom how this girl was attracted to me and that they had to sit on either side of me at breakfast to protect me.

I'm to dumb to notice someone flirting with me.

• amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm usually oblivious to flirting. I'm not a huge fan of it since I'm in a relationship so when people try to flirt with me I just try to shut it down quickly.

I'm okay with playful flirting with friends because, you know, they're my friends but I am not comfortable if someone tries to flirt with me.
  • Marx_MI
    Marx_MI Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love it. Innocent fun with a touch of naughty when a full moon happens.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Working in a bar, flirting just kind of goes along. It has become second nature for me. The downside...I never take flirting seriously
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Every man who has "flirted" with me (IRL) in the past year has ended up being married/engaged. So either my flirt detection skills are way off or for some reason I just attract married men. :|
    Where are the single guys? Wtf

Hi....do we get married now?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am shallow and like the validation, that I am not completely undesirable.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am shallow and like the validation, that I am not completely undesirable.

Heyyyyyy
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Depends who's flirting. Sometimes it's creepy and annoying. Other times I long for that one dude to be flirty...*sigh*
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Depends who's flirting. Sometimes it's creepy and annoying. Other times I long for that one dude to be flirty...*sigh*

Truth
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Truth
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    MrSith wrote: »
    1q4f9bck2o5h.jpg

I adore bread.

Wanna get some bread together and go torment the ducks?
    Actually, we have a Duck park that I go to and feed the ducks. They are use to people so it makes it even nicer.

Oh no, this is a dealbreaker for me, me and ducks don't get on.

Good deal.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Every man who has "flirted" with me (IRL) in the past year has ended up being married/engaged. So either my flirt detection skills are way off or for some reason I just attract married men. :|

I....may.....be.......guilty.........but..............you're.................really...............................attractive.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

I'm not married or engaged... And last I checked... yup, still a man
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I think everyone appreciates a bit of flirting
    There are boundaries though. If you are in a relationship/married, would you be okay if someone was saying the samething you are saying to someone to your partner?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    ill let you know when it happens

would you like some doritos @Mr_L33
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Hi....do we get married now?

How many other MFP wives do you have?
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I....may.....be.......guilty.........but..............you're.................really...............................attractive.

Thanks, love, but MFP flirting is very different than people I see in real life.

I'm not married or engaged... And last I checked... yup, still a man

Have you flirted with me?? I clearly suck at recognizing these things. Also, need proof of manhood.

Can I put something in your inbox as proof of my manhood?