Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    sure, who doesn't..... its all in good fun.....
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I like being flirted with as long as it's respectful.
  • imrianec
    imrianec Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Married so no, not that it really happens/happened anyways. Has only happened a handful of times and more than once was a direct result of a dare so I don't have a whole lot of trust about it - even before getting married. I have been told I have a 'don't approach' air about me so **shrug** whatever. (I can however see why people would enjoy it)
  • Syxla
    Syxla Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Depends who with.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Syxla wrote: »
    Depends who with.

Who let you out of the nunnery
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Syxla wrote: »
    Depends who with.

Hahahaha
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    yes please and thank you
  • NenaPunPun2241
    NenaPunPun2241 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Usually I’m okay with some flirting but don’t act like I owe you anything. And always be respectful about it. Usually I have a resting *kitten* face tho so people are intimidated
  • ssurvivor
    ssurvivor Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Caitoriri wrote: »
    It depends if the person doing the flirting is creepy or not. If they're attractive with a decent personality, I enjoy it. I just have to keep it at a certain level because, you know. Boyfriend.

I get that. For me it's all about the personality. Sometimes, the super attractive guys can be total creepers. It does make me uncomfortable though, especially if my BF is in the room
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Every man who has "flirted" with me (IRL) in the past year has ended up being married/engaged. So either my flirt detection skills are way off or for some reason I just attract married men. :|
    Where are the single guys? Wtf

Hi....do we get married now?

How many other MFP wives do you have?
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Every man who has "flirted" with me (IRL) in the past year has ended up being married/engaged. So either my flirt detection skills are way off or for some reason I just attract married men. :|

I....may.....be.......guilty.........but..............you're.................really...............................attractive.

Thanks, love, but MFP flirting is very different than people I see in real life.

I'm not married or engaged... And last I checked... yup, still a man

Have you flirted with me?? I clearly suck at recognizing these things. Also, need proof of manhood.

Wait...how many is too many?
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Never been flirted with so I wouldn't know.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Never been flirted with so I wouldn't know.

Hey sexy.

How was that for you?
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    I haven’t been offered a salami, a sausage, or An eggplant. I may have been offered an oyster but I wasn’t sure what it was
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Duh...yeah!!!
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Duh...yeah!!!

I can see why.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm oblivious even if if they were trying too. One time I thought this girl at a mall was really into me, but it just turned out she wanted to sell some kind of soap. :| ... and the product was marketed towards women. :(
  • Tess_Christine
    Tess_Christine Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm oblivious even if if they were trying too. One time I thought this girl at a mall was really into me, but it just turned out she wanted to sell some kind of soap. :| ... and the product was marketed towards women. :(

..... im so sorry that happened to you.. at the same time im so glad i came across your answer because it made me laugh out loud. Ive had experiences similar to this haha. I can never tell when a guy is flirting with me. I just figure every guy views me as one of the guys.
  • cajoke11235
    cajoke11235 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I don't like him I feel repulsed, and if I do like him I don't know how to handle myself so I look like an idiot lol
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I don't like him I feel repulsed, and if I do like him I don't know how to handle myself so I look like an idiot lol

Lolzz that was a good one.