Halo Top at Tesco

Options

Replies

• slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just seen Ocado stock it, because they do all Waitrose groceries, £5.49 per tub
  • slimstrauss
    Options
    Forgot to say 6 different flavours, which one is the best
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say 6 different flavours, which one is the best

Depends on what you like I suppose. My favourite is cinnamon roll but the rainbow one would be close behind. Hope we get that soon.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Went to Tesco yesterday and all but the Cinammon Roll (which I would have gone for anyway) were out of stock - never normally get ice cream at full price (£5 per tub) but had wanted to try it for so long that I went for it, and so glad I did! Ate the entire tub after dinner - just 360 cals! Good tip is to microwave it for ten or so seconds as it makes it much creamier. Loved it, and can’t wait to try the others.
  • tammysneddon1
    tammysneddon1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same so far have tried cinnamon, peanut butter cup, and tonight chocolate cookie dough, loved them and like you ate the whole tub lol
  • passenger79
    passenger79 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I 've just ordered online Peanut butter cup and chocolate from Tesco hope it's in stock and delivered tomorrow :smile:
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Still no Halo Top in my local Tesco :(
  • tammysneddon1
    Options
    I just got 16 delivered it’s half price this week maybe you should get an online shop if your needing other bits to x
  • AMC110
    Options
    I just got 16 delivered it’s half price this week maybe you should get an online shop if your needing other bits to x

Oh thanks for the heads up! I just ordered 4 different flavours to try. Hope they're as good as everyone says.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options

Just ordered 16 myself, just to get the free
    Delivery
  • tammysneddon1
    Options
    I’ve tried them all except sea salt and caramel as they didn’t have it last time, but it came in the delivery so going to try it tonight, love all the rest so hopefully this one to x
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of halo top until I was shopping in Tesco yesterday and saw a tub with the cals on the side and thought “I’ll give that a go”

Bought cinnamon as the wife doesn’t rate peanut butter (I married her so she won’t eat mine)

Haven’t tried it yet, glad there is a love for it .. sounding hopeful
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Half price, thanks I'll stock up. I got the cookie cream one last time it was lovely.
  • easyvegan
    easyvegan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    gutted! just gone plant based so cant enjoy it, i've been waited for halo top for years! Ahh :(
  • aemsley05
    aemsley05 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Half price Halo Top? OMG, there isn't enough room in my freezer... This has just made my day - thanks for the heads up! Had cinnamon the other week so time to try ALL the other flavours!
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    gutted! just gone plant based so cant enjoy it, i've been waited for halo top for years! Ahh :(

@harrietmaley I seem to recall that one of the flavours was vegan, but I’m not sure which one. It’s worth checking.
  • slimstrauss
    Options
    Have just got a tub of the peanut butter, hope I like it!!
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Have just got a tub of the peanut butter, hope I like it!!

Trust me, you will
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh wow ... it’s amazing .. and all for 90cals including 4g protein ... put the fruit down pick up the halo top !!!!

Downside is wife keeps eating MY ice cream ;) .. damnit, eat the regular stuff you are not trying to lose weight. We can eat the halo “together” later
  • AMC110
    Options
    I tried a few different flavours and they were all very nice - cookie dough, vanilla, chocolate and mint chocolate chip. My favourite is vanilla and my fiance's is mint chocolate. He is hoping to try the cinnamon roll one soon though.