Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all my CCCer's!!!! I hope you're ready for the weekend!!! I don't have too many plans so I'm hoping I can fit in some extra burpees this weekend to make up for my binges during the week.

How are you all doing? I see the weigh-ins coming in quickly so that's great!

I would like you all to reflect back on the last week. It seems a lot of us have struggled (including myself) and I'm trying to figure out why. Let me know what your struggles were. Why do you think your had a tough time this week? I'm curious to hear what you all think.
  • AriannaInIdaho
    Options
    CW 318.6
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well after taking a couple days off from burpees I tried again today I did 4 before my knee started hurting that makes 11 for the week. May try again later depening on my knee. But the first 2 felt pretty good!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Current Weight:: 242.6

Down: -0.6 lbs

I can't complain it's a loss.
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all my CCCer's!!!! I hope you're ready for the weekend!!! I don't have too many plans so I'm hoping I can fit in some extra burpees this weekend to make up for my binges during the week.

How are you all doing? I see the weigh-ins coming in quickly so that's great!

I would like you all to reflect back on the last week. It seems a lot of us have struggled (including myself) and I'm trying to figure out why. Let me know what your struggles were. Why do you think your had a tough time this week? I'm curious to hear what you all think.

I think I had a tough time, just because of all the things that I had to get done. I have gone through some stressful changes in the last few weeks. This week, we got some important paperwork filed and sent off. It felt like such a weight was lifted off my shoulders! (I don't know why it didn't show on the scale? lol) I do have one other thing that we have to get completed for that particular problem, but that won't get dealt with until late August. I am going to continue eating healthy. I think one thing I have to do for myself is give myself the time to log in my calories and keep in touch here. This group is a great motivation for me and it keeps me going. I will do better next week! I will give myself the time.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CW: 206 - lost 3 lbs
    Which makes up for the 3 I gained last week!

Even though some of us went up, we're still doing a good thing for ourselves. Making lifestyle changes is a little selfish and don't we know that most of us put others before ourselves. So, good for all of us regardless of the number. We're active and we're here!

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Back to 195 :-(. But it's my fault other than on the beach I haven't had my water or excersie at all and ate slot of junk. I'm deffinatley going to get back on track and put more effort into next week.

Jenn for me this weeks struggle was personal. I'm a depression eater and wedensday I had to say goodbye to my baby brother and sister. They are 9 and 5 and this was the fist time I ever spent time with them( long story) and I had to say goodbye to my dad after seeing him for the first time in 5 years. It was rough and I know the depression of saying goodbye sent me to those bad eating habits.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    186! down four lbs yay me lol

Good for you! It's just the beginning.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi there my CCC friends!! I am back from vacation and ready to get back to business! After reading all your posts and catching up I know I can get back on track with no issues thanks to all of you:bigsmile:

I had lots of fun camping with my family and friends!!!! I started out good brought good things, checked in on my phone when could get a signal...then the true vacation mode hit! I enjoyed at couple lite beers during the day while others were at work :drinker: I enjoyed wine at night and other things we all love. I did swim alot and jet skiied it's alot of work to get back on those things when you fall :glasses:

Anyway I am going to go for a 2-3 mile walk now. I have a friend's birthday party to go to today and taking my Dad to dinner tonight for his birthday. I already know what I am going to order for dinner ) ahi salad, dressing on the side. I am going to finish off my open bottle of wine. Tomorrow I will really be on track.....Monday I am back to work... with a sales meeting...guess what I sell???? FOOD:noway: Yeah our meetings are a day of vendors coming in and feeding us their newest items...cookies, cakes, pizzas, tons of fried things, chicken tenderloins, must I go on??? So I will need to be in the right frame of mind for that one!!!

Sorry for rambling - I missed you guys :happy: Have a Great weekend I might need to try some burpees too..gee sorry I missed that challenge :noway: :laugh:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 183.8lbs! WOO!!!

Next week is gonna be killer! i'm so stoked! I am finally in my 10's now! They fit so freaking well! I am aiming to be 179 by august 13th....time to get to work!
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 229.2 pounds

Yeah a loss for me! My biggest struggle is eating healthy. I don't like cooking and am lazy about preparing food. I have a 15 month old who needs to eat healthy so I really need to change my cooking habits to include more fresh food. I am going to continue to work on burpees and eating veggies in addition to next week's challenge. I struggle getting them done because I forgot about them. I have put a not by my computer asking me if I did my burpees. Have a great day! :smile:
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    my toughest challenge is eating healthy, i like working out but i also like cheeseburgers lol
  • yramesor333
    Options
    hello everyone !!!~ wtg on the losses ~~~~woot woot~~~~
    CW 216 ....i just dont understand ,i been eating healthy (lots of veggies,fruits and 12 -8 ounces of water a day ) been eating so healthy and exercising so disapointing i gained 3lbs :( i was so upset last night and said why bother eating healthy and sat down with 2 pieces of fried chicken ,ate half a piece and ,something clicked i stopped eating it !!!
    it just really got 2 me that i gained and i never once cheated ugh !!!~
    today i went 2 the amish market and bought 96.00 in fruits and veggies!!! lol (96 is between my mom and me !!!~ i got her trying eat healthy 2 so we split the cost and im doing all the cooking lol . mom lives in the apartment on r house)
    i really hope i lose something this week :)
    im off too my hubbys gig tonight ,hes a guitarist!!! i love watching him play (hard thing is drinking water instead of vodka lol ) have a good evenin everyone and keep up the good work !!!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 238.0.

1.5 loss this week. Happy with that!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 200#

Down 1.4 this week.
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Current weight = 141.6

Good morning - This hasn't been the best of weeks. Didn't get around to doing the burpee and barley made it to the gym. Best case I made my 3 days of running for C25K. Guess I needed a few days off from exercise and "calorie/food" monitoring. But as of today (Saturday am - I work nights, so my day started 16 hrs ago) I got back on track with a run and on-target w/ calories. Looking forward to this week and meeting the team's challenge!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to share a recipe I really like (an make almost once a week). Its quick & my daughter (age 8) even likes them. If your not a mushroom person (though It really is good even if you don't particularly like mushrooms), you can replace the bottom with something like eggplant or even zucchini (just will be long and skinny slices lol).

Portobello Mushroom Cheese Pizza

img21392.jpg

Calories: 85 Carbs: 7 Fiber: 2 Fat: 5 Sugar: 4 Protein: 6 Sodium: 151
    Makes 2 servings (its 85 cals per serving)

Ingredients
    4 Tbsp - No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
    4 tsp (10g) - Kraft Parmesan Cheese
    4 Tbsp - Shredded Cheese (I used walmarts Fiesta Blend)
    2 Portobello mushroom Caps

Directions

1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
    2) Cut out mushroom stem and ribs with spoon. Don't throw away, save to the side.
    3) Bake for 10 minutes, remove and drain juice. ( draining the juice and even blotting with a paper towel helps them from being watery and washing away your sauce)
    4) Chop up stems & ribs. Put 2 Tbsp of sauce in each mushroom, then top with stems/ribs, 2 tbsp shredded cheese, and tsp Parmesan cheese.
    5) Bake in oven additional 15 minutes.

* Let sit for a minute then eat.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Just in case anyone needed an extra boost this week, I really like some of these ... always feel very inspirational.

247289_231714763511787_100000197965864_1113629_3016154_n.jpg

284728_261437157206214_100000197965864_1235367_7234751_n.jpg

281537_266680810015182_100000197965864_1261042_946581_n.jpg
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    I had a really bad time this week! Only got a few burpees done and im ashamed to say.....I weighed in at 162.6lbs....which is higher than my beginning weight!! Next week WILL be a better week!!

exercise.png
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CW: 235 Down 2lbs. I haven't been tracking my food.