80 Day Obsession-Beachbody

Options

Replies

• surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Joining in because I started day one! Love having people to do it with I hope we all have great before/after pics!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have beachbody on demand. The hour long workouts are a bit much for me but i did get the bands and sliders and did the a little obsessed. I am doing 21 day fix first but will be doing the 80 day obsession.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Supermel wrote: »
    I have beachbody on demand. The hour long workouts are a bit much for me but i did get the bands and sliders and did the a little obsessed. I am doing 21 day fix first but will be doing the 80 day obsession.

Not all the workouts are an hour.....today's (day 6) was only 30 min. Didn't like Cardio Flow at all. Thought it was super boring!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 Butt Day! ✅
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I’ve done day 4 AAA today, my shoulders hurt so much!!
  • tensquaredlives
    tensquaredlives Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Old and creaky in the joints so I am starting with "A little Obsessed" for a while and then moving on to the whole 80 day commitment. I really like Beach Body On Demand because I can switch out things when I get bored.
  • soccermom004
    Options
    I did two rounds of A Little Obsessed and am no on the second week of 80DO.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking to the 21 Day Fix nutrition I'm not doing the time nutrition right now I just think it's a little overboard to be honest and I work out fairly late at night there's no way I'm going to eat after working out and then go to sleep with a hunk of food in my stomach

If you workout at night your nutrition would be under pm workout block and so your meals are rearranged according to that
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Im on day 10. Following plan d for nutrition. Feeling pretty darn good, but its a tough one.
  • soccermom004
    Options
    Day 11 here. I started on a Sunday. Pretty good workout. Slowly getting tougher.
  • tensquaredlives
    Options
    I am really having trouble with the sliders. I can't seem to get them to go where I want them to go. Maybe I don't have the strength yet? Or am I doing something wrong?
  • soccermom004
    Options
    I am really having trouble with the sliders. I can't seem to get them to go where I want them to go. Maybe I don't have the strength yet? Or am I doing something wrong?

What type of surface are you on? I'm on carpet so I use the smooth plastic side. They are challenging though!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Omg I did day 5 legs yesterday and my bottom is hurting today!!
  • tensquaredlives
    Options
    I have wood floors. I look like Bambi trying to stand up on ice. It's hilarious. I may need to modify this move for a while until I get either stronger or more coordinated.
  • soccermom004
    Options
    Starting week THREE today!!!!
  • soccermom004
    Options
    The hour long workouts are tough. Not because they are super difficult just the time. But I will make it happen!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I just started it last week. feel free to add me if you are doing it too
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am in my busy season at work, which is going to make it tough for me to add beyond my normal workout, but I think I am going to start this next week. I am glad to have others endorse it!
  • kateberry5868
    kateberry5868 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Last booty day of phase 2 completed today. That was a tough one. Looking forward to moving into phase 3 next week.
  • Themaanya
    Themaanya Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started today!