80 Day Obsession-Beachbody

Anyone else stream Beachbody? There’s a new workout called 80 Day Obsession that started today. Wow! Would love to have some people to do it with!

Replies

• nrkelly04
    nrkelly04 Posts: 29 Member
    I am!! Day 1 tomorrow!!
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm starting today, I can't wait! I've done 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. I bet this one is going to kick my butt! I'm going to jump right into it right after work today.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    I’m on day two. Day one kicked my butt. Day two wasn’t as bad. I’ll let you know how day three goes. Alarm set for 5am
  • jannah1
    jannah1 Posts: 1 Member
    How are you logging this for exercise?
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I did P90 way back in the day. It got very samey, two variations of the same two workouts for months.
  • LadyDaenerys
    jannah1 wrote: »
    How are you logging this for exercise?

It's at www.beachbodyondemand.com day two kicked my butt, literally lol! It was booty day! Tomorrow is cardio with the sliders... Time to roll up the area rug!
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    I loved it so much! Are you all doing the timed nutrition too??
  • LadyDaenerys
    I'm sticking to the 21 Day Fix nutrition I'm not doing the time nutrition right now I just think it's a little overboard to be honest and I work out fairly late at night there's no way I'm going to eat after working out and then go to sleep with a hunk of food in my stomach
  • momo9123
    momo9123 Posts: 5 Member
    Just finished day 3! I’m not a fan of this cardio I was a bit bored to be honest. Pushed through it and got it completed!
  • jenV24
    jenV24 Posts: 0 Member
    I am doing it too! I am liking it so far...having a goal helps.
    Is anyone else using apple watch activity tracker with MFP too?
  • soccermom004
    Day 4 AAA. DONE. It was pretty good. Nothing too crazy yet. I use a Fitbit to adjust my calories so I don’t really log my exercise. I post it in my status to be accountable for exercise.
  • peaceofcake419
    peaceofcake419 Posts: 7 Member
    Day 3 of 80 finished today! If you're doing 80 Day Obsession, please add me for accountability! =)
  • soccermom004
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Day 3 done.....Timed nutrition just isn't going to be a happening thing.
  • FitLifeCrossroads
    FitLifeCrossroads Posts: 57 Member
    I'm starting after I finish this round of Insanity Max 30. So my day 1 will be March 4th!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    I’m doing this too, although mine will take more like 100 days as I don’t work out everyday. I’ve done 3 days so far and really like it. I’m not doing the timed nutrition either as I would struggle with that.
    @jenV24 I’m using an Apple Watch
  • Aniedeee
    Aniedeee Posts: 13 Member
    I’m doing it!
  • soccermom004
    edited January 2018
    Day 4 leg day. Buddha squats wow!
  • soccermom004
    Week One ✅!
  • mabearof6
    Day 5 - Leg Day Done....
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Joining in because I started day one! Love having people to do it with I hope we all have great before/after pics!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    I have beachbody on demand. The hour long workouts are a bit much for me but i did get the bands and sliders and did the a little obsessed. I am doing 21 day fix first but will be doing the 80 day obsession.
  • mabearof6
    Supermel wrote: »
    I have beachbody on demand. The hour long workouts are a bit much for me but i did get the bands and sliders and did the a little obsessed. I am doing 21 day fix first but will be doing the 80 day obsession.

Not all the workouts are an hour.....today's (day 6) was only 30 min. Didn't like Cardio Flow at all. Thought it was super boring!
  • soccermom004
    Week 2 Day 2 Butt Day! ✅
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    I’ve done day 4 AAA today, my shoulders hurt so much!!
  • tensquaredlives
    tensquaredlives Posts: 47 Member
    Old and creaky in the joints so I am starting with "A little Obsessed" for a while and then moving on to the whole 80 day commitment. I really like Beach Body On Demand because I can switch out things when I get bored.
  • soccermom004
    I did two rounds of A Little Obsessed and am no on the second week of 80DO.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    I'm sticking to the 21 Day Fix nutrition I'm not doing the time nutrition right now I just think it's a little overboard to be honest and I work out fairly late at night there's no way I'm going to eat after working out and then go to sleep with a hunk of food in my stomach

If you workout at night your nutrition would be under pm workout block and so your meals are rearranged according to that
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Im on day 10. Following plan d for nutrition. Feeling pretty darn good, but its a tough one.
  • soccermom004
    Day 11 here. I started on a Sunday. Pretty good workout. Slowly getting tougher.