Busy Mama needs motivation!

Hey! I am 30yo, a single mom and a 911 Dispatcher. My daughter is 2 and up early! My work commute is an hour each way. I work 8 or 12 hour shifts. Sometimes not getting home until after 4am. I need help staying motivated when I am just too tired to give a damn!

Replies

• Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    If I were you, I would get home from work, change clothes and walk your daughter in the stroller for as long as you (and she) can last before dinner. Then eat, put her to bed and veg out in front of the t.v. until bedtime!
  • Elijah8468
    Elijah8468 Posts: 37 Member
    Meal prepping will be a big help in a busy schedule. Also home workouts will be a good way to get in a workout when you can. Above all stay positive. Small steps are still steps forward
  • scompton094
    scompton094 Posts: 320 Member
    Tblackdogs wrote: »
    If I were you, I would get home from work, change clothes and walk your daughter in the stroller for as long as you (and she) can last before dinner. Then eat, put her to bed and veg out in front of the t.v. until bedtime!

That would be great! But, I get home in the middle of the night :(
  • scompton094
    scompton094 Posts: 320 Member
    Elijah8468 wrote: »
    Meal prepping will be a big help in a busy schedule. Also home workouts will be a good way to get in a workout when you can. Above all stay positive. Small steps are still steps forward

Very true! I am making progress, so I guess I'm doing something right!