Eat after 6pm

2»

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    No not true at all. I eat 90 percentage of my allotted calories after 8 and I'm in bed by 10
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    catzZxx wrote: »
    Is it true that you gain weight if you eat after 6pm?

Why would your body look at the clock? Do you suddenly gain or lose weight if you move a few miles into another time zone? What about vacations? And what about the poor people in Australia?!?
  • yirara
    misskarne wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »

Why would your body look at the clock? Do you suddenly gain or lose weight if you move a few miles into another time zone? What about vacations? And what about the poor people in Australia?!?

We eat the kangaroos.
    You mean eating kangaroos is the reason of constant weight gain for all Australians, and not eating all meals after 18:00 somewhere else in the world? :D;)
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    I sleep better with food in my belly.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Complete load of bollocks. It's after 6pm somewhere in the world all the time.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Not only do I eat after 6, I often have a handful of jelly beans right before bed. Lost 42 pounds so far. I think that myth is a combo of gaining water/waste weight if you eat later than you usually do, and too much mindless snacking.
  • azkabanned
    azkabanned Posts: 79 Member
    meowthhh wrote: »
    My mom says the same thing, except at 7pm.

Moms have the worstttt nutrition facts that they grew up with from their mothers. I’ve found out on these forums that basically everything my mother has told me so far has been lieeeesssssss (eggs will give me high cholesterol, coffee is a diuretic, you can’t digest food at night, white rice is the king of nutritious food).

Nothing wrong with white rice.

I love rice, but it is not the king of nutritious foods nor does it feed your brain like she suggests.
    “Eat rice or your brain no work fast!!! ” - My mother
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member

We eat the kangaroos.
    You mean eating kangaroos is the reason of constant weight gain for all Australians, and not eating all meals after 18:00 somewhere else in the world? :D;)

B)B)B)

you ever had kangaroo? It's delicious.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Great!! When i usually eat after 6 my mum keeps nagging at me saying ohh you will put weight on now lol! Just seen if it was true

No, that's crazy.

What time do you go to bed? If you eat before 6:00pm and see usually still awake at 11:00pm or midnight, that will be quite a challenge.
  • yirara

We eat the kangaroos.

B)B)B)

It's a bit difficult to get here :( I can imagine it's quite lean and somewhat gamey?
  • Alatariel75

We eat the kangaroos.

B)B)B)

It's a bit difficult to get here :( I can imagine it's quite lean and somewhat gamey?

It's very similar to venison. Quite gamey, very lean but i really like it.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,828 Member

We eat the kangaroos.

B)B)B)

And purple ... or at least the sausages are.
  • Alatariel75
    Machka9 wrote: »

We eat the kangaroos.

B)B)B)

And purple ... or at least the sausages are.

It's very very dark meat indeed