Keto Friends.....any friends trying to lose 50 plus lbs

Options
I started Keto on 1/1/18 and I'm down 18 lbs. I started at 196 and I'm now 178. I'm wanting to get back to 125-130. Would like friends to be honest and encourage each other not be negative at all.

Replies

• creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • slokey83
    slokey83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On new to keto. I am currently finished my 3rd week. I need to lose 100 lbs.
  • sisiketo
    sisiketo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Yes, I’m on the same boat here and could use the peer support! Just completed week 1 in keto :)
  • chimesan
    chimesan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting keto today.. I am looking for a group to keep me motivated.. 209 lbs currently.. Have to get down to 145 lbs..
  • harbin519
    harbin519 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me. I've been doing very lazy Keto...could use some support.
  • Hillary8041
    Hillary8041 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! I started 1-2-2018 and down 9lbs. Started at 187. Add me! Or can we make a group/thread?
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    If you search keto there is a group! I started 1/2/2018 for my 3rd go of it. I've lost 11lbs and I have 60 more to go. I'm trying to adjust things so I stay in this lifestyle forever vs falling off and starting back up.
  • chimesan
    chimesan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you search keto there is a group! I started 1/2/2018 for my 3rd go of it. I've lost 11lbs and I have 60 more to go. I'm trying to adjust things so I stay in this lifestyle forever vs falling off and starting back up.

Which is your group!? Could you please post the link here.. I did search but there are quite a lot
  • sarahmcdjane
    sarahmcdjane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some advice on Keto diet! Anyone who has tried and tested it feel free to add me to share their advice
  • pierau
    pierau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes if there is a group would like to join. I have lost 75 lbs need to loose at least another 75 and I got serious about it at the end of December. All done LCHF/Keto. Now Keto lifestyle.
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am SO grateful to have found keto. Began in August, down 56 lbs and feeling so much better! I'd love more keto pals to encourage and inform each other - any other keto'ers add me if you'd like please.
  • kellserg
    kellserg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me, i need keto friends! Also how do i find the group?
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I’m on the Keto journey too. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • tibcar
    tibcar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I plan to lose 70 pounds with keto, started yesterday at 210 and would love some keto friends.
  • Stonebella78
    Stonebella78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started keto, Add me if you need a friend.
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started on Keto & would love to join you on this journey. ❤️
  • Aydree16
    Aydree16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been following it for a month now
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Keto group-just keto and nothing but the keto: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto
    All the low-carb plans, but many many active keto posters: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • JennySwonke
    JennySwonke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Any fellow Keto'ers please add me! I'm on my second week now. I'm down 5 lbs. I want to lose another 50 or so. We can keep each other motivated!