• WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Digging this new “all my table trash” thread
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Is that a fast food bag in the background?

0e0y27ruu386.gif

The barnes and noble bag or the cub foods bag?

The contents of your B&N bag makes my heart smile.

Figured i should ACTUALLY read them now that i have nobody telling me they summon the devil

You wont regret it.

You will when you find out that you Overpaid at B&N.
    Half price books is where it's at, yo!

P.S. it was the brown bag
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

0e0y27ruu386.gif

Figured i should ACTUALLY read them now that i have nobody telling me they summon the devil

You wont regret it.

I read the first two a little while ago and love her style
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

0e0y27ruu386.gif

You wont regret it.

You will when you find out that you Overpaid at B&N.
    Half price books is where it's at, yo!

P.S. it was the brown bag

I REALLY need to start shopping there
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options

0e0y27ruu386.gif

You wont regret it.

I read the first two a little while ago and love her style

I finished the series in a month. I couldnt stop. Have fun <3
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Yeah, this site seems to be mostly about eating all foods in moderation.

Except there are a whole bunch of foods I don't eat in moderation, and they are very specific types of foods. If I ate these foods in moderation, or if I was ever inclined or even capable of eating them in moderation, I wouldn't be 120 lbs. overweight for 20 years. But I can't say that on MFP or they'll descend upon me like locusts telling me how wrong I am. I think it's nuts that they tell me to eat ice cream by the half cup serving and they think it's nuts that I have absolutely no desire or ability to eat ice cream by the half cup serving. Every single time I've tried to do that, I've failed.

I didn't get fat like this eating gargantuan amounts of simple fresh fruit or fresh vegetables sauteed in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil or fresh meats/eggs/poultry/seafood plainly prepared.

I'm quite the food freak though. I think about food all the time and it's way too important to me.

My ice cream flavor, only comes within; the tub carton! Therefore it isn't as if I am able to just purchase a single serve size, etcetera & I'm unable to just consume a serving, at a time; so it usually doesn't last more than 2 days but I know that the entire tub equates with my daily calorie limit, therefore I typically just consume the whole carton; for all of my meals that day!
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Dude I’ve eaten like ten things since you posted this and you haven’t updated us on any food. I am concerned.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ixvtwh1u2u4u.jpg
    Literally cooking this guy right now, oven shot... look at that lighting.
    I think this is how to do the fish, maybe I had to gut it? Not sure. Ah whatever, it is what it is.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    Options

You didn't gut it? :D

No. Was I supposed to???

Kinda getting nervous, it's expanded a bit since the previous post. :#
  • THeADHDTurnip
    Options
    5dwbginubvjw.jpg
    Well crap... I killed it.
    After this picture the tail fell somewhere and I can't find it. :|
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Yeah, this site seems to be mostly about eating all foods in moderation.

Except there are a whole bunch of foods I don't eat in moderation, and they are very specific types of foods. If I ate these foods in moderation, or if I was ever inclined or even capable of eating them in moderation, I wouldn't be 120 lbs. overweight for 20 years. But I can't say that on MFP or they'll descend upon me like locusts telling me how wrong I am. I think it's nuts that they tell me to eat ice cream by the half cup serving and they think it's nuts that I have absolutely no desire or ability to eat ice cream by the half cup serving. Every single time I've tried to do that, I've failed.

I didn't get fat like this eating gargantuan amounts of simple fresh fruit or fresh vegetables sauteed in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil or fresh meats/eggs/poultry/seafood plainly prepared.

I'm quite the food freak though. I think about food all the time and it's way too important to me.

I never eat only one serving of ice cream. However two servings of ice cream is only 280 calories, or three servings of ice cream is only about 420 calories. I can easily make room for that every once in awhile when I want it. I just can't have it everyday.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    w5ynjtbkbwaw.jpg
    Dinner! 1/24 salad has shrimp egg avocado tomatoes and orange pepper, dressed with vinnegar
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    w5ynjtbkbwaw.jpg
    Dinner! 1/24 salad has shrimp egg avocado tomatoes and orange pepper, dressed with vinnegar

@CaptainFantastic00 what, brand's that; coconut water?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    w5ynjtbkbwaw.jpg

@CaptainFantastic00 what, brand's that; coconut water?

La croix