Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Come'on team! Captain shouldn't have to drag the numbers from you! Make an effort or jump ship! BTW! Today is a light day for me maybe 300 (skin is tight around new tattoo on leg knee to ankle) Promise to post picks soon!
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I,m in for the next challenge if you have room. Libby
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA this weekend, moving has taken a lot out of me and I've had a crazy week overall!

Friday - 2988
    Saturday - 836

Haven't exercised yet today and I'm about to lie down for a little bit, and I will check back in later tonight!

Also keep me posted on any changes to the challenge - I would love to stay involved in any way that I can, this challenge has provided me with a lot of accountability and motivation to work out harder each day.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    8_7 307 slow day....
  • naomi7703
    Options
    Hey guys, lets really go for it and get from 11th to first. Maybe in the next challenge we should post on monday what each days focus will be for the week as you have above, then we can plan our weeks around it??
    Thanks bmfrazie for all your support and massive effort, you have become a household name for me over here in the UK! Id love to be a part of next months challenge.
    Naomi
    xxx
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    537 for Sunday.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to our captain. You are putting time and effort into this challenge......you're tracking out numbers, keeping us organized and motivated. The least the members can do is get those numbers to you! I agree completely - really think about how committed you are going to be before joining as it does effect the other members - it isn't just about you. So well done Captain and all the team members who sticking with their workouts and submitting their burns on time!!!!! We've been at this for quite awhile now and I'm very very proud of all of you!!!! Great effort!!!!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    711 for me yesterday. Sorry. Thought I posted that last night.

I appreciate your being captain on this team. A team this size can't be easy. I captained a team of 4 on a challenge...that was enough.
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/8 = 535 calories today.

I'm really sorry I couldn't get more. I'm just really having a hard time breathing because of this chest cold.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1630 for today!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    1630 for today!

You always have great numbers! Great work! :)
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    8/8 570 1.5 HRS
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    1055 for yesterday (Monday)...........I almost got there :(
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    We had 4 people accomplish the daily challenge (me, peachy, runningaddict, and km). Kristie and Naomii were also very close. We ended up with 218.88 miles for yesterday with 2 missing numbers. It was a Double double day so we went 875.52 miles yesterday. Great work ladies. Today is a double day. Let's keep working hard since this is the final stretch!

We might be adding a man to our team for the last week...waiting for more info....he belongs to Naomii though.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    698 for me yesterday.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We have moved up to 10th place. I just got 4 days of missing numbers from Sundance but those will have to go on when I turn in numbers tomorrow. I still have a few numbers out. It is rather sad to see our boat behind people that we had been ahead of all of the trip. Our team is def getting tired :ohwell: Sunday we posted a SAD:sad: 107.66 miles. This is the last week! We are so much better then a 10th place team!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We officially have two new team members and are ready to post some amazing numbers! Naomii's fiance is joining our team and we added BetterWithAge. Both of these people post some great numbers. This should help with that extra push that we needed!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    Options
    Welcome New PPLS!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    We officially have two new team members and are ready to post some amazing numbers! Naomii's fiance is joining our team and we added BetterWithAge. Both of these people post some great numbers. This should help with that extra push that we needed!

Awesome! Welcome New Peeps!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Wahoo...one of our new mates just posted over 1500!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1107 for today