Show & Tell.

Options

Replies

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    My favorite hobby
    odc1yf1fds3s.jpg

A lot of respect to those of you with musical talent. I've never been able to play an instrument, and I'm tone deaf so it doesn't help much to be good...
  • 5Months2fit
    5Months2fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Got this bag recently...Will be buying more of this brand (Longchamp).

longchamp_top-handle_m_le_pliage_cuir_etoiles_L1515874958_0.png
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to describe this.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Presentation starting slide I use often. We share the same glasses and such. Just one of this design things...

r3tphtt3lvdi.jpeg
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I don’t collect trinkets but I am a collector. a6v5kqet17iv.jpeg
    xkkqtrx1mkrz.jpeg

I feel like we're still only seeing about 1/10th of the collection.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Glass made with uranium (what lends it its color).

g6i1n7c0kvz2.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    More randoms of my randoms. :blush:

Wooden postcard. It just makes me feel silly looking at it.
    gh13hdfobioy.jpg

Funky salt & pepper shaker set. I like it because it's quirky, colorful, funny.
    qfuscs7gg96j.jpg

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Oh wait this is where I need to post this-

80ybnxirpvkn.jpeg
    r7qjlbrhvmah.jpeg

My macrame headboard. I got the idea when I first moved into my first apartment 10 months ago. I started on it about 8 months ago and just finished today. I used the wrong type of cord and it send up little fuzzies into the air when I worked on it so I hated it.

It ended up coming up a lot shorter than I wanted it to, but at least it comes down lower than the pillows so it’ll do. Maybe I’ll redo it at some point with the correct type of cord, but for now this isn’t too shabby.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

80ybnxirpvkn.jpeg
    r7qjlbrhvmah.jpeg

My macrame headboard. I got the idea when I first moved into my first apartment 10 months ago. I started on it about 8 months ago and just finished today. I used the wrong type of cord and it send up little fuzzies into the air when I worked on it so I hated it.

It ended up coming up a lot shorter than I wanted it to, but at least it comes down lower than the pillows so it’ll do. Maybe I’ll redo it at some point with the correct type of cord, but for now this isn’t too shabby.

That's really cool
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »

80ybnxirpvkn.jpeg
    r7qjlbrhvmah.jpeg

That's really cool

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Oh, very cool! Makes me think earthy/beachy like.
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Here’s my hubby! Lol just kidding. He’s in the military and is gone right now! He got me this to keep me company! When I press the bears paw it’s him saying he loves me. My fave thing I own!!