Burnin Thru Augus(Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Wow, you kids have been busy! I have to go back and read a few pages :wink: catch up with you in a few mins.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    OK Seriously!!!! I'm just catching up and I'm going to have a few posts here... but may I ask who has put together Week 2 challenge? Was it the DEVIL himself? If this is week 2, I can't imagine week 3 and 4 ( I'll be dead )
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Alright, all caught up, and I'm feeling a little bold, I'm going to up the anti a little I'm committing to 10 miles this week! That's double what our team should do per person. My plan, get my fat lazy arsss up in the morning and walk the dogs (they may not like this very much since they like to sleep in as much as I do) and then walk them again in the evening. I have the perfect tool to measure, Polar with a GPS milage tracker. Yep I'm going to do this, anyone else want to up their anti?

Now I'm off to watch the horror show that is youtube exercise instructions....
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    OK Seriously!!!! I'm just catching up and I'm going to have a few posts here... but may I ask who has put together Week 2 challenge? Was it the DEVIL himself? If this is week 2, I can't imagine week 3 and 4 ( I'll be dead )

lol
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little bold, I'm going to up the anti a little I'm committing to 10 miles this week! That's double what our team should do per person ........... Yep I'm going to do this, anyone else want to up their anti?

OH DAMNIT! Put me down for 10 miles too! :sick:
  • SCC88
    Options
    Something has just dawned on me. It looks like the first weeks bonus challenge was that if everyone completes their food and water intakes then we gain extra bonus points - BUT this weeks challenge is to collectively walk 100 miles!

So does this mean we gain nothing for staying under our kcals this week? We don't even need to state it in this topic anymore!?
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I thought the up and downs were killer until I did the squat lunges yesterday. There wasn't clear directions for them so I did 25 on each side. My thighs are screaming today!!!!
    I know we all deserve a day of rest but I'm over my cals because I didn't exercise today. I sweated profusely laying out in the Florida sun in the middle of the day, but I was reading Jillian Michaels instead of moving my rear end other than to flip over in the chair lol!

I'm celebrating losing 5 pounds this week! I bought a journal last night.

I don't think I could have done it without all of you and this amazing site/app.

I with you guys about the leap from one exercise a day to 3 in week 2 plus our regular workouts, and out 100 mile challenge. That seems like a bit much. Those of us working full time may struggle.

Angel
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I don't know if I logged in here for challenge yesterday but I got all 3 checks.

Water is a plus today, no exercise therefore over in cals. :(

I'll be ready to go tomorrow.

Angel
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    I don't think I could have done it without all of you and this amazing site/app.

I with you guys about the leap from one exercise a day to 3 in week 2 plus our regular workouts, and out 100 mile challenge. That seems like a bit much. Those of us working full time may struggle.

Angel
    We all work full time, that's why we're trying to fit it in around our schedules.....:) how many miles can we put you down for???
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    If we add biking to it, I would take 50! I hate running! Put me down for 5 but I'm going to try to push for 10. :happy:

Angel
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I agree! damnit, put me down for 10.
  • SCC88
    Options
    I've worked out that I can walk 1.43 miles everyday in 20mins and that works out as 10 miles :-)

@AlwaysAngel: I feel your pain, I normally can't be arsed to walk 200 yards to the newspaper shop on my street lol! No one else here seems to understand at all but now I've got you ^_^ xx
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey guys its weigh in time !!1

Sw- 198.5
    Today- 196

-2.5lbs!!!!!
    The exercises for this week look tough!! hopefully will be able to put in the miles!!
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats on hitting 30!!
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Great, great, great job this week everyone!!!!!! I'm very impressed with all of you! Now as far as the upping my anti? Uh...Uh...NO! Lol. I'm seriously going to be lucky to get all these exercises in so I'm going to stick with 5 extra miles.

I do have a question. Do we actually have 20 other team members? I've only seen about 10 maybe 12 of us posting?
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Ok, I'm a retard and can't count...Lol. I actually went back and looked through the posts quickly. According to our list, we have 20 members, including Capt. Netty. I don't see where 3 of our members have ever posted anything. They may be emailing Captain and we don't know, but if that's the case, we need to know how many miles they are committing to so we can see how close we are going to be. If it's close, I will push myself to try and do more to help.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I will do my best to do an extra 5 miles. I can't commit to more than that. I already have 14 miles to run and 3 miles that I walk as a warm up/cool down. Adding an extra 7 miles (the two1 mile challenges + the extra 5) when I have company Saturday and kickball Sunday may be hard but I promise I'll do my best!
  • SCC88
    Options
    I don't see where 3 of our members have ever posted anything. They may be emailing Captain and we don't know, but if that's the case, we need to know how many miles they are committing to so we can see how close we are going to be.

Only 3 missing members! I thought there was about 10 missing members LOL Well thats better than I expected then.
    If Captain Netty can tell us on Saturday what the mile count is at so far, I will happily go out and walk all day long to get the numbers up (not 100 though haha).

When do we find out the scores of all the August teams? x
  • SCC88
    Options
    I will do my best to do an extra 5 miles. I can't commit to more than that. I already have 14 miles to run and 3 miles that I walk as a warm up/cool down. Adding an extra 7 miles (the two1 mile challenges + the extra 5) when I have company Saturday and kickball Sunday may be hard but I promise I'll do my best!

I still would like to know if the two 1 mile challenges are included in our 100 mile count? They should be really seeing as they are already extra and then they ask for extra extras LOL xx
  • holly200
    holly200 Posts: 18
    Options
    I will put in for 10 miles...I had originally told the captain 5, but since alot of you are trying for 10, I will too!