What's on your mind?

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    As a 'bachelor' i should always carry a lighter. Just in case.

wait, just in case what? why is bachelor in contraction marks (I can't remember what they're called rn)? I thought you were married? This confuses me to no end
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »

wait, just in case what? why is bachelor in contraction marks (I can't remember what they're called rn)? I thought you were married? This confuses me to no end

Lol, in case a pretty girl needs a lighter, and you've been gone a bit
  • angelxsss

Oh, I have. Sorryyyyyyyyyy
  • CaptainFantastic00

Nah it's ok
  • CaptainFantastic00

Nah it's ok

Do you need Noahafia to step in?

*scratches nose* nah b, it's cool
  • angelxsss
    This reddit dude is so impatient to meet me. He gives me murdery vibes. But at the same time, he's an aerospace engineer $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'll choose not getting murdered
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Marfharitas :p
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    That I'm tired of constantly sabotaging myself and never achieving anything.. but I can't seem to get out of these slumps I have. How will I ever achieve greatness??
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    That I'm tired of constantly sabotaging myself and never achieving anything.. but I can't seem to get out of these slumps I have. How will I ever achieve greatness??

Hi, have we met? :lol:
  • angelxsss
    Cleaning the apartment isn’t super fun, but I almost always feel so accomplished afterward. Just gotta get started...
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    Found out my daughter's lungs went to a 62 year old man, her liver went to a 43 year old man (same age as me), one of her kidneys and her pancreas went to a 20 year old female (same age as her) and her other kidney, the info is pending.

Your daughter is beautiful.. she has a heart of gold. She gave that to you. She still lives on in many.. the lord works in mysterious ways. Hold your head up high you raise an amazing girl. My heart and prays go to you..
  • KosmosKitten
    81Katz wrote: »

Possibly? :lol:
  • angelxsss
    I had a dream that I got a puppy. I wish I could have a puppy :(
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member

Hmmmm, crafty, love of cats, super awesome, ETC. ETC. Some people might be suspicious that we're the same person. :lol::wink:
  • KosmosKitten

Hmmmm, crafty, love of cats, super awesome, ETC. ETC. Some people might be suspicious that we're the same person. :lol::wink:

Ssshhh! We gotta keep up the reuse! If you tell them, they'll know!