To fellow Keto fiends — let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• mpedward4421
    mpedward4421 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting Keto! Anyone can add me. I would love to encourage one another on our journeys.
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Me! I've been on 8 weeks and down 10 with 30 to go! feel free to add me. Its been fairly easy to follow for me. Sticking to basics - eggs, bacon, meat, fats & green veggies. Occasional 90% dark chocolate. My nephew lost 99 pounds and has kept it off for 6 months
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I do Keto, and have since August. I have lost nearly 40 pounds. The weight doesn't fly off me like it does some people, but its still coming off, so im happy with it. CICO, never worked that well for me after having my gallbladder removed.
  • Msjamiek43
    Msjamiek43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started ketosis on the 1st hopefully I am doing it right.
  • mommastime85
    mommastime85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto and I'm still researching. Would love some keto newbies and oldies to help me out please add me.
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Couple weeks in and 7 lbs down. The macros on here definitely helps.
  • bakersdozen56
    bakersdozen56 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me would love to do this with friends I have been doing it for a little over two months down 35 pounds
  • crammar
    crammar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just about to start Keto after losing 30 kgs using MFP. LETS DO THIS !
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great group! I started Keto a week ago & would love to help motivate each other. Please add me!
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Keto people. I'm trying this out since I'm at a plateau. I do strength training and stuck to a high protein diet and I think I was just eating too much. Changing to a high good fat diet seems weird but I will give it a go. I need to get off these last 15-20 pounds.
  • danc12674
    danc12674 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started keto diet for the 1st time. Would like more info & motivation. Count me in
  • AmandaJean618
    AmandaJean618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started on the keto diet. Just had my first child in November and now it is time to get healthy and lose the baby belly :) would love to have Keto friends to follow and keep me motivated.
  • wisdomckr
    wisdomckr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto yesterday. I’m excited but am definitely having problems getting enough fat & calories - who ever thought I’d say that
  • PQ4321
    PQ4321 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am doing kept under a dr's supervision. Would love to know how everyone gets enough fat in their diet without eating spoonfuls of butter!
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    PQ4321 wrote: »
    I am doing kept under a dr's supervision. Would love to know how everyone gets enough fat in their diet without eating spoonfuls of butter!

Fry with Coconut oil, avocado or olive oil on salads, sour cream, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream in coffee or tea...or bulletproof coffee, hard cheeses, black and green olives, bacon, sausage.
  • SpocksEyeshadow
    SpocksEyeshadow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I went from moderate carb to keto over winter break from school and lost 8lbs -- I'm really enjoying how creative it forces me to be with my food! I'd love friends to keep me motivated and have inspiration for meals.
  • fatpeach88
    fatpeach88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need help!