What irks you?

Replies

• Drs who don't read files and give people stuff they are allergic too.. *shrug* and sorry isn't good enough

Things like that shouldn't happen

This happened to my friend last month... clinician didn't check the label on the drugs would have most likely ended very badly but she spotted the error in time.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I'm irked that doing household chores makes me feel like I'm an A+ adult.

I don't want to get satisfaction from this. I hate this.

Go on strike! Be a child.

You never know, somebody else might do the chore.

I saw one of my kids vacuuming the stairs recently. They wanted to play with the vacuum, and I gave her a lesson.

Then I played Nintendo.

Brb - getting pregnant

make sure you know all the facts! lots of work before you get any work out of them!!!!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    People that think omitting the truth isn’t the same as lying.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    humble brags
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    humble brags

I think I know what you’re talking about
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Threads not bumping or showing notifications. Now I can't go back and look at how funny I was.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    humble brags

I'm totally blessed not to be a humble bragger - I have a lot to brag about, but I don't, humble or otherwise, and that is something that I'm thankful for every day.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Threads not bumping or showing notifications. Now I can't go back and look at how funny I was.

Awwwww, you’re always funny.

Of course, if the thread isn’t bumping or showing notifications, you’ll never know I said that.:)
  • szkasha
    szkasha Posts: 26 Member
    People who say vegans don't get enough protein *EYE ROLL*
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    How often my boss gets off track. I just need him to look at a piece of paper and tell me his recommendation and I’ve been sitting here for 30 minutes so far as he talks about tau pathology.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    That the cals burned for cardio exercises can be so far off. I'm definitely not burning 600+ in an hour.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    people who are heavy saying they cant eat all their calories! How did you get here then?

By getting tons of calories from unhealthy foods but not getting enough from actual healthy foods. It’s actually simple to understand. Don’t put them down.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Bitter people.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Sweet people
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Overposters