Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm up, too, but I know why so it's OK.
  • elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Down 1 this week. This is where it gets hard for me. I feel like I've worked and adjusted enough to be 20 pounds down. Slow and steady drives me crazy. Here's to remaining focused and realistic. Have a great week everyone!!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    Pleaze could you add my weight to the spreadsheet. I really appreciate yoyr willingness to help . Im 257.0 today. Thanks very much.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am down an amazing 4 lbs this week! I was up the week before, and then I fell ill. Still, I'm pleased with the progress!! Almost back in the 100 club! :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have to do my weigh in tomorrow morning. I was away yesterday and today and did not get back until well after 12 p.m. Not about to weigh myself now lol. So for this week, tomorrow will be my weigh-in day. I am certain I will either be flatlined or possibly even be up a pound. I had a weekend of carousing involving alcohol and inappropriate food. And very little water. At least I got my Fitbit steps in ...LOLOL
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    00Domino wrote: »
    So frustrated - was down 5 and then gained 7. Not that I don't know why, of course, but hard to not throw in the towel. Heavy sigh. . .

Right there with you started at 214.3 and got down to a low of 209.4, but weighed 213.6 today. Like you I know why, but no matter what I cannot give up. We are human and we have ups and downs. Let's just get back to logging everything and doing some kind of exercise. We can do this.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I am up 3lbs since last Monday and as we all know what happened. So the struggle is real especially at night. If only I could handcuff myself at night. :D:p
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I just added my self. For the love of pete please stay on my *kitten*!!!
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Actually... No. It's up to you to stay on your own *kitten*. Don't put that on us we have to worry about our own accountability. Either do it or don't do it. Don't expect other people to keep you accountable.
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Pleaze could you add my weight to the spreadsheet. I really appreciate yoyr willingness to help . Im 257.0 today. Thanks very much.

Added!
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in y'all. I see lots of people didn't weigh in last week. Don't get down and give up! I gained! It's ok. Keep logging. We can do it!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Another pound (well..almost)
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »

Actually... No. It's up to you to stay on your own *kitten*. Don't put that on us we have to worry about our own accountability. Either do it or don't do it. Don't expect other people to keep you accountable.

Well I was mostly just being silly, but thanks for the support
  • wizzybeth
    Options

I realize how rude my comment came off - it was not meant to be rude. I apologize for they way I said it. I only meant that you have to be your own motivator...it really is up to you...not others around you.

So many people give power to the others in their lives (you see it when you see posts complaining that nobody supports them, they're on their own, their family doesn't encourage, etc....it's almost like they're looking for an excuse to fail by putting the blame or the onus of motivation off on to others. We need to take that power back and give it to ourselves - the only ones who can do this ...is us. :)
  • pudgy1977
    Options

I realize how rude my comment came off - it was not meant to be rude. I apologize for they way I said it. I only meant that you have to be your own motivator...it really is up to you...not others around you.

So many people give power to the others in their lives (you see it when you see posts complaining that nobody supports them, they're on their own, their family doesn't encourage, etc....it's almost like they're looking for an excuse to fail by putting the blame or the onus of motivation off on to others. We need to take that power back and give it to ourselves - the only ones who can do this ...is us. :)

Absolutely agree! Part my me being accountable and taking charge is finding groups of people that have similar goals and purpose with hopes that we can catch each other if one falls.
  • candiigraham
    candiigraham Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just saw this. I'm in for 20#'s or more. 60 days to go to 4/1/18....YIKES
  • jaynaiir
    jaynaiir Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just added myself! This is such a great motivator!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    kazgorat1 wrote: »
    stella7x7 wrote: »

Added!

Thank you
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,113 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a weigh in so I don't want to overeat during the game. We're trying the chili cheese nachos for dinner and the sriracha-buffalo cauliflower bites as a snack. We also have some homemade hummus and baked chips ready.
    http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/17997/holidays-occasions/occasions/super-bowl-party/
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    Today is going to be a struggle for me I know. Not because we are going to any Super Bowl parties or because we are watching the game because we are not. I am just laying here in bed contemplating how many conversation Hearts I can eat today without going over my goal lol. This does not bode well haha