• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,338 Member
    Options
    all of you are such a great inspiration. I'm so proud to be a part of mfp
  • sexygatubela77
    sexygatubela77 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    @DeviatedNorm
    You look wonderful!! You look 1/2 the person you used to be! Great accomplishment! Hugs!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I love looking at this thread! You are all such an inspiration. I especially love seeing all the AFTER pictures and all the cute new outfits. It's way more fun to dress a smaller body.

@jfoster052185 and anyone else just starting out (or re-starting). You have to take one day at a time and do your very best. There are some great threads here on MFP that will help you if you are struggling with what to do and how to really get going.

Here are the best of the starter threads:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    yokaygku0s3k.jpg
    m3fysnuyi72b.jpg
    Update post! Definitely not finished yet but looking at 50 pounds down! Possibly more because there was a period I just didn't weigh (around when the first picture was), but I know for sure 50 :)

You are a cutie pie to boot! :)
  • FanTheFlame
    FanTheFlame Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yokaygku0s3k.jpg
    m3fysnuyi72b.jpg
    Update post! Definitely not finished yet but looking at 50 pounds down! Possibly more because there was a period I just didn't weigh (around when the first picture was), but I know for sure 50 :)

Wow! Great work, you look fantastic!
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspiring! I'm hoping to put my picture on her someday, hoping to be at my halfway point of my 118lb goal by summer, currently 48lbs down!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    I started at 328. Now I am 200 believe it or not. Currently working on losing my last 60 pounds. I’m very active, working out 6 days per week. I actively lift weights and do some cardio with the goal of eventually entering a fitness competition.

That pink and white dress is to die for! You look so phenomenal!
  • hillarymouse
    hillarymouse Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Here’s my before and during! I’ve been doing keto since January 2017 and lifting (heavy) weights since January 2018
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!