Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• gennybunny1
    Options
    Whew, 60 burpees done. I don't like them lol. Can't wait for next weeks challenge. As for water, check. Fruit and veg, I'm still working on it....

Take care.

Genny
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, Jenn!!! CW: 136.5

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    CW: 300

Lost 4 Ibs this week :happy:

As for the blurpees....I wish i could say I did them.....but I didn't :cry: But I did burn over 4000 cals this week and watched my sodium (new for me Lol) I've also been spending a lot of time at the pool doing laps :heart:

AWESOME JOB!!!
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    SW: 225
    week 1: 222
    week 2: 221
    GW by 12/25: 190

Man I totally FAILED this week. I did loose a pound but I messed up on the challenge and ate horribly on the weekend. I did okay during the week but I just had a really hard this weekend. I am really disappointed in myself because I didn't complete the challenge. I got lazy and I didn't log into MFP enough to get motivated and keep up my progress. Sorry Jen for not doing the burpees. I feel like I let you and everyone else from this challenge down. I know I let myself down. I will definitely give it my all next week and make sure that I keep up with the challenge. Hope everyone did okay this week! Good luck next week!!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Got an childhood activities that you still do? (hint, hint)

Jump rope????
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 190.2
    Week 1 189.2
    Week 2 188.8
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Little late on the weigh in...but down to 155.8 woooo!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am going to have to quit this group, it has been good but I probably need to go back to hospital sometime this week and really need to focus on getting better at the moment...

You take care of getting yourself better. One day at a time.
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm late for weigh in!!

SW- 135
    W1- 135
    CW- 134

Down a pound! It was my special time of the month for me which means I'm hungry non-stop so I'm happy with the loss :)
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Late... fun filled weekend of work! HA!

188.4... down 2lbs.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late with my weigh in!

CW: 231.2

Yes it is up, and I'm totally disgusted and down about it! Such a loser :sad:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am going to have to quit this group, it has been good but I probably need to go back to hospital sometime this week and really need to focus on getting better at the moment...
    Take care of yourself! We're here if you need support!
  • jesse14472
    jesse14472 Posts: 161
    Options
    Late update: 200.6 :-( Up from last week, but had very limited healthy choices over the weekend at my parent's house for birthdays. It happens everytime. But I go with what's available because I know it would hurt my mom's feelings if I brought healthier food options into the house. We are german and providing food is showing love.......which is why I'm here at MFP!
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    I dont have my weigh in today. I havn't invested in a scale yet, but I am going today to get one :) I need it and a measure tape!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 214.6
    this week - 213.6

week's loss - 1.0 lbs

i'm happy with that considering i went away last weekend and i've been eating like garbage since i got back. i've been trying to eat well, but every night it's something different. BBQ at grama's, or chinese take out when the power went out, or a birthday dinner with a friend at my FAVORITE restaurant!!

oh well....i'm gonna try to get to the pool a few times this week and EAT MY GOSH DARN VEGGIES!!!!
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Sorry for late posting

Current Weight - 247
  • mooky1286
    mooky1286 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Had a really bad week of eating and drinking this week, but still managed to stay at 134. Must have been all those burpees that I did! Will be done with 30ds next week, so looking forward to that this week. Just have to keep it up during my vacation!
    CW: 134
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Late reporting my WI from the week.
    176 for a 1 lb loss.

I hate burpees now, by the way. ;) LOL
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Sorry I'm late with my weigh in!

CW: 231.2

Yes it is up, and I'm totally disgusted and down about it! Such a loser :sad:

Don't be so hard on yourself! The fact that you are on here and making an effort is reason enough to be proud. If you keep working hard you will start to see the results, just stick with it!
  • luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, wasn't at home to weigh..198! YAAAAAAAAA 200 is gone!! Thinking I may need to adjust my goal...well see how next week goes!