Manly Men

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Can I submit something manly that I do?

I can change the water jug on the water cooler at work. I am so manly. So strong. So powerful.

I take out the big garbage all the time. And the men stare in awe.

now I kinda feel like a *kitten* since all the men threads get taken over or shut down

Wait, you are female? I thought your wuz a dood.

Yep, seconded

@cee134 just thought you might appreciate this some, guess its karma or some *kitten*

I thought that Poetic girl was a guy too until she posted her gif selfie. I just don't usually look at who is who, so I base it on the venacular.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    My wife bought me a hour long massage a few years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.

I do them all the time. I don't care if it is a guy or girl giving it, as long as they know what they are doing. For sports, a lot of times the girls just can't get deep enough, so I need a guy to get in there.

And you are all welcome for all the openings I gave you above for comments.

Please stop. I've made it through January (mostly) with zero warnings.

Stop tempting me.

I am just acting like and innocent by...standard. :D

I'll get you a warning yet.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    My wife bought me a hour long massage a few years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.

I do them all the time. I don't care if it is a guy or girl giving it, as long as they know what they are doing. For sports, a lot of times the girls just can't get deep enough, so I need a guy to get in there.

Please stop. I've made it through January (mostly) with zero warnings.

Stop tempting me.

I am just acting like and innocent by...standard. :D

I'll get you a warning yet.

This sounds threatening

Qv4gIlK.png
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    i like musicals :(:(:(

but now i love you!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I have more cats than a person should probably have, plus a couple of dogs, and I talk to them constantly in baby talk.

Video.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I dabble with gluten-free baking. Sometimes a Donna Summer song will come on too.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I have more cats than a person should probably have, plus a couple of dogs, and I talk to them constantly in baby talk.

Video.

Actually i think the video of me having a dance contest with my 8 yr old niece to the song Me Too by Meghan Trainor may beat the talking to pets video.....
  • CharlesS6730
    CharlesS6730 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For some reason people always punch me in the nose during sad movie moments.

I’m not crying.... someone just punched me in the nose!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options
    BR_549 wrote: »

I guess it depends on who gave you the massage before we can decided on if it was unmanly.

Fair point

And they took the bait :smiley:
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love pumpkin spice and shave my beard with my wife's leg razor. Silky smooth.

• Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

WTF? I had no idea you were married. My wife got us a couple massages on an anniversary trip one time. Wasn't too bad. Wouldn't drop money on it again though.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Everyone knows dude razors are so much more effective
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

WTF? I had no idea you were married.

Yes sir!!

Where you been? you’ve been missed.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I don't like splashing, so I sit to piss.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

I switched to using an old school DE razor & I'll never go back to that modern crap again. They don't shave nearly as close, but they are easier & safer to use. Also cost way more than the old school stuff.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

I switched to using an old school DE razor & I'll never go back to that modern crap again. They don't shave nearly as close, but they are easier & safer to use. Also cost way more than the old school stuff.

DE razor?
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    I cry over rejection *kitten*. Ain't no big thing. *kitten*'em though. Moving on. Next please.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

WTF? I had no idea you were married.

Yes sir!!

Where you been? you’ve been missed.

I also did not know that