Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I sometimes chop down trees and drink beer while wearing silk undergarments
  • Irishsquid62
    Irishsquid62 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What’s the most unmanly thing you do in private?

Do you cry at sad movies? Do you secretly love getting pedicures? What’s your unmanly secret?

Movies? Having lost my father unexpectedly when he was only 48 (I was 26), I'll admit to tearing up during the 'catch' scene in Field of Dreams.

Pedicure? Pffft! I've never had a pedicure (...or a manicure) in my life.

Unmanly confession? I have a weakness for sappy 70s love songs. "I'm Not in Love" by 10cc gets me every time.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My youngest daughter always talks me into going to get a pedicure with her. Pedicure is kinda nice, but I just enjoy the time with her.

My brother died of AIDS in 1994. I still cry every time I see the movies "It's My Party" or "Philadelphia".

I can't listen to "I.O.U" by Jimmy Dean without thinking of my Mother and crying.

I do all the cooking at home. Is that unmanly?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I should post my wife again so you all can tell me how lucky I am again. It's been like five years.

Oh great sure just keep reminding me that all the hotties are married to even hotter hotties that sounds fun

Marry me and be my hottie please.

Dangit! I knew I should have asked how she felt about polygamy. :rage:

She would've turned you down because she's been my wife for over a year

wait, didn't she marry bacon the other day

starting to think marriage doesnt mean much in chit chat

That was avacado angel

yup, I totally combined them into one big avacado
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What’s the most unmanly thing you do in private?

Do you cry at sad movies? Do you secretly love getting pedicures? What’s your unmanly secret?

Have you heard about the new football rule change next year? It's really going to change the game I think. I can't believe that they are going to make that an infraction. Ok now that all the women have stopped reading this, how many of you got teary eyed at the end of Marley & Me? Be honest.
  • cee134
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Can I submit something manly that I do?

I can change the water jug on the water cooler at work. I am so manly. So strong. So powerful.

I take out the big garbage all the time. And the men stare in awe.

now I kinda feel like a *kitten* since all the men threads get taken over or shut down

Wait, you are female? I thought your wuz a dood.

Yep, seconded

cee134 just thought you might appreciate this some, guess its karma or some *kitten*

I was never offended, FYI. If anything it means my anonymity is working.
  • cee134
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I can burp like a man but other than that, I don’t think I do anything very manly. I don’t even like pumping my own gas. Sometimes I take the trash out. Yeah that’s about it.

You say dirtier things than any man I've heard.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    When ever that episode of survivor comes on where they get letters from home, or get reunited with a family member... Omg, flood gates open...

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    My wife bought me a hour long massage a few years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.

I do them all the time. I don't care if it is a guy or girl giving it, as long as they know what they are doing. For sports, a lot of times the girls just can't get deep enough, so I need a guy to get in there.

And you are all welcome for all the openings I gave you above for comments.

This must be the reason you always reject my advances.

JimCarrey.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    When ever that episode of survivor comes on where they get letters from home, or get reunited with a family member... Omg, flood gates open...

I hit mute because I can't stand it :D

Can't stand it like... Can't control your emotions can't stand it :grimace:

Ooorr, can't stand it, more manly than me can't stand it :lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    BR_549 wrote: »

Survivor with Jeff Prosbt?

Yas :weary:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I manscape, which is now considered totally metro. Started as a high school distance runner and have done it since. Friends give me shizz about it.
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My hubby, a 6ft truck driver who looks like a beast.... loves flowers. <3
  • Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love this post, and I also love a good scented candle, especially in the fall and winter months. Vanilla is my favorite fragrance.