What irks you?

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Right this minute, my ex husband. :s
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    My teen daughter stealing my clothes. I never see them again after she 'borrows them :|
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    What irks me is when you go to the gym at 4 am and have to use the toilet, only to find that someone shat on the seat and you have to clean it up in order to use it.

Walmart, ok, but gym people who take care of themselves should have a little more dignity.
    Just sayin'.

Wish there was an angry emoji: :s:/:#
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Liars.
    Not any kind of generic liar, but the kind of liar that looks you right in the face, and lies. Continues to lie when the lie gets out of hand, and even when you know that he knows that you know he’s lying... keeps on lying! You want to call him on it, of course, but watching how deep he’ll go down the rabbit hole is somehow mesmerizing.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Poor innocent new people who dont look both ways before entering chit chat

Or maybe they are just faking, who knows?
  • clsolis1
    clsolis1 Posts: 4 Member
    People who crunch on ice loudly!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    clsolis1 wrote: »
    People who crunch on ice loudly!

ugh yes! my mom does this and I hate it so much
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    This one girl in another chat I'm in. Everytime the topic of birth control or anything related comes up, she has to add that she got sterilized because she never wants kids. At times she makes jabs at people who actually want kids and insist that they're gross and why would anyone ever want them.

Like, you made your choices and know what you want, great. Doesn't mean you have to cut down other peoples' future hopes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    The fact no matter how much sleep I get, which is usually very little anyway, I still feel drained. Like mentally and spiritually, no matter how much physical rest there is.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    When I grow my hair out, I get one really annoying rebellious curl over my forehead. I'm not Clark Kent!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Liars.
    Not any kind of generic liar, but the kind of liar that looks you right in the face, and lies. Continues to lie when the lie gets out of hand, and even when you know that he knows that you know he’s lying... keeps on lying! You want to call him on it, of course, but watching how deep he’ll go down the rabbit hole is somehow mesmerizing.

So you've met my ex. I am so, so sorry

I was able to say the same thing.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Lack of sleep mixed with screams
  • AuroraErratic
    AuroraErratic Posts: 9 Member
    People saying "Oh just do this [thing that worked for them] and you'll lose weight!" Bodies are different, there are genetic factors & gut-flora factors, and what worked for one person is not necessarily the same thing that will work for another.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    When I sneeze and tinkle on myself.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    The fact no matter how much sleep I get, which is usually very little anyway, I still feel drained. Like mentally and spiritually, no matter how much physical rest there is.

I feel ya. Same. I need to find some peace and actual rest. Soon.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    The saying ..... "It is what it is"
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    When you say you're tired or busy and the Mom's chime in with "you don't have kids! You don't know what tired or busy is!" WTF, really? :angry: