What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Today, I hit the last of my three mini goals! I've lost 15+ lbs, passed 190 and am now 189.2, so in the 180s! I'm so happy! Now my next mini goals are reaching 20 lbs lost at 186, then reaching 182, which is what I weighed at a doctor's visit years ago, and always want to be at or lower when I go in for a check-up. Then 25 lbs lost at 181. So every few lbs will be motivating!

I got to 182.6. Now my next goal is 174, when I will finally be overweight and not obese. Only 8.4 more pounds to go!
  • gphturn
    gphturn Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2018
    My first goal of this year was to be healed and strong enough to out of “the boot” and off crutches after Achilles surgery (12/19/17) by end of February! And No crutches the last 10 days! And Doc says boot comes off the 14th! ... second goal is to be down to 185 by end of February (12/19/17 weigh in on surgery day 203.7) next Goal is to complete a 30 day raw vegan challenge!
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    2 pounds until ONEderland!

(i might cry tbh)

6z9metaumwv9.png

no tears shed yet but maybe soon :D

Amazing! I've been following you progress and you are truly an inspiration! Welcome to Onederland :)
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    my sister's bachelorette party cruise (one week), and subsequent wedding (37 days)
  • DevilsFan1
    DevilsFan1 Posts: 342 Member
    Want to snatch my BW by the end of 2018. Need to get down to at least 77kg to have a shot. Five more to go!
  • sternthefern
    sternthefern Posts: 4 Member
    To get down to 145. I'm currently like 154.6 as of Wednesday. I haven't been that weight since high school
  • suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Made my February 1st goal (175lbs). Goal is 170 by March 1st.
  • hotdogsrgreat
    hotdogsrgreat Posts: 4 Member
    I want to be near 190 for my dad's wedding on March 9th! Gotta look cute for the pictures lol
  • Elle_Marie_Fit
    Elle_Marie_Fit Posts: 138 Member
    I just realized my birthday is in two weeks (Valentine's Day). So I'm going to make that one of my short term motivations.
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    2 pounds until ONEderland!

(i might cry tbh)

6z9metaumwv9.png

no tears shed yet but maybe soon :D

Amazing! I've been following you progress and you are truly an inspiration! Welcome to Onederland :)

Hey thanks! Happy to be here. Don’t plan on leaving any time soon ;)
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Goal 10 minutes hula hoop (2lb weighted kind) without stopping. Got to 5.5 today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!