**HELP** IS WRAPPING POINTLESS??

Options
So I’ve seen so many pictures and products that encourage wrapping. “It Works, Sweet Sweat, etc” I’ve even heard about cheaper alternatives that serves the same purpose. Gland wrap. So I ask, is this even necessary? I mean, I wear a comfortable adjustable Velcro sweat belt which does me perfect I even put on sweat cream before I put it on and I sweat a good amount. BUT! I’ve seen people put the cream on, THEN GLAND WRAP OR ANY WRAP, ANNNNNND put on a waist trainer. Again, is it even necessary? I’m buying money on these creams and I’m thinking to myself hmmm, would it work better if I wrap also?

Replies

• slifter16
    slifter16 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t waste 1 penny on any of the wrap. It’s a scam imho.
    I figured because I almost spend 50$ on a kit

• slifter16
    Options
    slifter16 wrote: »
    What is it you think sweat does?

Help burn more calories

Well it doesn't, sorry to tell you
    Aw
  • slifter16
    Options
    Get a refund or sell it to your sis in law for $100
    No sis in law here
  • slifter16
    Options
    Gland wrap sounds slightly scary. (I kind of hope you mean "glad wrap" and not some random gland wrapping procedure!)

I would save your money on all of it. Save even more money by just eating less food, and reducing your food bill at the same time!
    I’m sorry lol I have always called it gland wrap since I don’t even remember for long but I figured. I just see all these results from using it and I’m like there must be something good using it right?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,438 Member
    Options
    It doesn't do anything. If you sweat much you might even move less and burn less calories. You only lose water with such a thing, and a small amount of very useful electrolytes.
  • slifter16
    Options
    It Works is notorious for stealing people's before and after photos and saying it was because of the wraps. They're dodgy as hell.
    Thanks for the info on that! So natural is better right?
  • slifter16
    Options
    Not only better, really it's all that works. The saying "if it works, it ain't legal, and if it's legal it doesn't work" is very, very true. Save your c ash for new clothes when you lose it the simple, natural way ;)
    Thanks for the inspiration! This is my like 100th time on my weight loss journey and I’m just following the group and I’m not really sure what even works for ME