• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    7 year old zombie thread.

But did she die from the baby food?
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Seriously? They don’t look very good to me. I’ve never even bought them for my 2 year old. But Whatever floats your boat I guess. Have you looked at the regular adult people frozen meal section?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    emilyc92 wrote: »
    I tried the "Pizza Shaped Pasta with Turley Sausage in Herb Tomato Sauce with Mixed Vegetables" one today. It was actually pretty good! I can see how some people would find them bland, but I didn't mind the taste at all. It was onyly 140 calories, and totally worth it to me!

LOL- there was a girl on one of our forums who had baby mouth- she only ate like chicken fingers and fries and used ZERO seasoning.

Perhaps you have baby mouth and need to expand your palette?
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    if they are anything like lunchables, then they are loaded with sodium. If it is the portion size you like, maybe a bento lunch box?
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,203 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

If she did, it wasn't immediately, as it shows she was last here in September of 2016. :wink:
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,203 Member
    Options
    Looks like we need to be more obvious that this is a dead thread :)

j8k38nrjw4nt.png

I pointed that out already, but the serious replies keep coming. The sarcastic ones I don't mind. Hehe. And at seven years old, I'm not sure dead even covers it. LOL. Should have decomposed by now...
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Crap. Fell for the necro thread. Deleted.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Since this is such an old thread I bet OP got the idea from the fad that was going around years ago LOL https://www.thedailybeast.com/gwyneth-paltrow-jennifer-aniston-lady-gaga-and-the-baby-food-diet
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't like to eat a diet of only baby food, but the so-called "kiddie" snacks are a tasty choice for when Munch Mania hits and an apple or carrot sticks just won't cut it. I love the Puffs and the yogurt kisses (although I buy the Happy Organics yogurt kisses because I'm a vegetarian and Gerber's yogurt kisses have gelatin in them

How did you even find this thread?? It's been dead for over five years...
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

She's probably graduated to only eating chicken nuggets, Mac n cheese and butter noodles like my 9 year old...

tumblr_mgxskeKPZA1rmlovto1_500.gif
  • raynagorowitz
    raynagorowitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @ strawblackcat I don't eat the mushy stuff, just the "munchies" The Li'l Crunchies (baked corn puffs, like a cheese puff but often flavored with something other than cheese) are plenty of tasty. But I don't eat an all-baby-food diet. These are just additional snack options. Gerber Graduates Organic Fig & Berry PUFFS for the win
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I honestly had NO IDEA there were enough grown *kitten* adults eating baby food for this thread to warrant multiple resurrections :unamused:

lol. Kind of defeats the purpose of teeth. :D
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I know this is a necro thread, but... The Gerber puffs are super low cal, crunchy, and taste like what they're supposed to taste like. Totally worth a try.
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Do you have children? You might want to save eating baby food till you got a whole lotta uneaten baby food at home. You might want to think of the fiber side as well. Most prepackaged baby food is low in fiber which makes sense for little tummies.
    Baby yogurt is not too dissimilar to adult ones so I wouldn’t worry about that.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    Yes I know this is a necro thread so post isn't really to OP

But I have known quite a few adult people who eat baby food - frail elderly adults who like bland food and eat small amounts and have no teeth or have swallowing difficulties.
    Quite good in palliative care situations.

Can see no reason why healthy adults can't eat them too if they want to - obviously as part of a balanced diet and at right overall calorie level - but that applies to any food.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    tumblr_muwnetDkSn1qcbojfo1_250.gif