Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• taterfitness
    taterfitness Posts: 66 Member
    Always looking for new friends!
  • bworth222
    bworth222 Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me! :) Would love some more friends! :)
  • agp38800
    agp38800 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, Adam from Melbourne, Australia. Ex Soldier injured whilst in Afghanistan now retired and trying to keep myself fit and healthy haha. Happy to accept friends or be friends with other like minded people no matter where you are from or who you are. If you are like me and enjoy a drink or two or a cheat meal every once in a while, keep trying to achieve your goals and never give up. Failing is okay but stopping is not...
  • GloriaJune58
    GloriaJune58 Posts: 5 Member
    I am looking for friends to motivate and stick by each other through thick and thin. I have 100+ lbs to lose so I'm not going anywhere. I'm will be celebrating the 31st anniversary of my 29th birthday this year and this is my year to get healthy and would love to stick by you as you get healthy also. I have no real support in my personal life so I here looking for you. Hope you will decide to be my friend and walk through this journey with me.
  • melaniemkatcher77
    melaniemkatcher77 Posts: 22 Member
    You can add me
  • Sarahbethany89
    Sarahbethany89 Posts: 77 Member
    sure!add away!!
  • KerstinL66
    KerstinL66 Posts: 12 Member
    Please add me too.
  • DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 260 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • AlexR117
    AlexR117 Posts: 10 Member
    Motivation needed here. Exercise newbie and would love some inspiration.
  • Kevin0511
    Kevin0511 Posts: 19 Member
    I’m 19 5’7 160lbs looking to bulk up now. Anyone in a similar position? I could still use more friends on here to view other food diaries and motivation.
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    I have begun my weight loss journey a while ago and have had many ups and downs! Add me! I just started my new blog and will try to post every Monday! I also love trying to help motivate people! Add me! Add me!!!
  • Pilar2493
    Pilar2493 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • GloriaJune58
    GloriaJune58 Posts: 5 Member
    I need all the support and friends I can get. I have no one in the real world so I am counting on people like me to support and get support from. Please add me if you want to be friends and support each other. Thanks.
  • whetu
    whetu Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, been a very long time away, gained a few Kg's and not as fit as I should be. If your a regular diary logger and don't mind sharing your good and bad eating days feel free to add, im not much of a chef so im keen to see what others have for snacks and meals that helps us in reaching that goal weight. (really keen on finding some Kiwis and aussies too)
  • joeymom2111
    joeymom2111 Posts: 4 Member
    I don’t have any friends on here :( please send me some motivation!
  • Angel2024
    Angel2024 Posts: 16 Member
    Could use new friends add me if you like
  • drealuvvsyhu
    drealuvvsyhu Posts: 10 Member
    I definitely need a few friends to cheer each other on!!
  • Babs2Baby
    Babs2Baby Posts: 87 Member
    Friends please, thank you :)
  • Crushing2018
    Crushing2018 Posts: 181 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • szkasha
    szkasha Posts: 26 Member
    Hi, everyone!

I'm Samantha. I'm 25 years old. I do aerial silks and lyra. I weight lift. I'm going to school for my Masters. I'm vegan (but not the preachy kind). Feel free to add me!

• lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    Hi I’m lisa from England and it’s my first official day of doing this.
    I’ve got a way to go, but I’m more concerned of how I look and health wise, rather than what the scales say.
    I’d be more than happy for new friends and to help you as well as helping me :-)
  • JustSamzy
    JustSamzy Posts: 4 Member
    I could do with some motivation!
  • xixdoomgard
    xixdoomgard Posts: 4 Member
    Let's get to it. Gotta lose 50 lbs before my cruise. Need some friends to motivate me a lot during this
  • Mrs_P_6817
    Mrs_P_6817 Posts: 23 Member
    I can always do with some extra motivation.
  • jennlea30
    jennlea30 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello Everyone! always looking for friends to help motivate and who can help motivate me. feel free to add me :)
  • zoehadala
    zoehadala Posts: 2 Member
    New goals looking for some inspiration
  • EmilyShaw91
    EmilyShaw91 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me ! Looking for some motivation as well as some support ! :)
  • KerstinL66
    KerstinL66 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me. 100 lbs to lose
  • cassandralee35
    cassandralee35 Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me! I need active friends for motivation!
  • monikabenoit
    monikabenoit Posts: 43 Member
    Hi all! I am on here everyday, add me as a friend if you need support!