Toilet Paper Talk

Options
2»

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, Over is the scientifically correct answer :laugh:

http://currentconfig.com/2005/02/22/essential-life-lesson-1-over-is-right-under-is-wrong/
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    You people saying 'Under' are making me physically hurt for you (I'm hopelessly OCD), so over for me. I don't count, but I know how long (time, not length) to unroll it depending on what it is, then I have to fold it very evenly until it's thick enough. My roomie and I are both pretty good at changing it when it's needed. I probably did try to stuff maybe my first training bra, but once they started, they grew fast so it was a little pointless after a short while.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Under, it's harder for the dogs to unroll it.

If I ever have cats again, I might consider this. But until then, OVER. I don't care if the toilet seat is up or down, but the roll must be over. I have to fight the urge to correct the roll at my in-laws.

I never stuffed my bra with toilet paper but when my cousin and I were little we would play dress up and use the halves from the L'eggs pantyhose eggs to fill out our clothes. But you had to have two eggs because the halves didn't match and you'd end up with lopsided boobs.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hilarious thread....

I prefer over and I use as much as I require!

I like the seat and lid down....

When I went to St Lucia years ago... There was a maid who used to come in and sprinkle pink petals all over the bed. She also put a single petal on top of the loo roll which also over but folded at both corners... I personally liked that because it made it feel extra special on a night....the bedroom not the loo roll btw. Haha
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Btw.... Never had to stuff my bra with loo roll...
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options

I never stuffed my bra with toilet paper but when my cousin and I were little we would play dress up and use the halves from the L'eggs pantyhose eggs to fill out our clothes. But you had to have two eggs because the halves didn't match and you'd end up with lopsided boobs.

So who go the smaller boobs because half of the L'eggs were smaller.

Actually, we fought for the smaller halves because the bigger ones gave you cone boobs. Madonna hadn't made that acceptable yet. She's older than me, so she usually won.
  • byukid
    byukid Posts: 55
    Options
    3 squars, wrapper around pointer and middle fingers to wipe

Charmin Extra Strong (the one with the red label) is the best

BUT, moist wipes are the best.
  • sutekh
    sutekh Posts: 19
    Options
    Slight aside, but when I was a kid, my mum would buy this TP that was essentially sheets of thin tracing paper, called IZAL. Terrible, hard and ineffective it was, but also strangely popular in public institutions too (schools, govt buildings, etc)

Can anyone else remember this vile stuff, or was it purely a British phenomena?