How are you all planning to handle the super bowl food wise?

Options

Replies

• nickhinds88
    nickhinds88 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching the game and having some drinks but be it a Sunday I will be doing meal prep for lunches for the week.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Cauliflower, baked mushrooms, zuchini fries. I'll graze all day on that stuff.
  • Tmountainmom
    Tmountainmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Filling up with the healthier options (veggie tray, salad) but still going to include other foods just smaller amounts and I will estimate and log the calories.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pats season ticket holder! Go Pats!

I just made meatballs, sausage and sauce to bring so I will know what I'm eating and it's protein based. I have these in my recipe builder so I can track. They told me they're getting garlic chicken tenders and chicken broccoli ziti, I will have some of the chicken pasta alfredo. I also made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting and coconut chewy cookies, both of which are also in my recipe builder. So I'll track those too. Sunday is always freed day for me anyhow. I'll also go to the gym in the morning for 1:45. Lifting and cardio.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,982 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Pats and Eagles?

Makes no difference to me. Not going to watch the game but am going to record it just in case it ends like the last one did. ;)

PS: Even if I did watch the game, I wouldn't eat any differently than I do any other day.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I am completely ignoring this year.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    not watching, don't care about it.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    It's easy. I'm not going to any stupid party. I'm teaching all afternoon. Then dinner. Then prep for my three meetings on Monday.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I actually forgot about the super bowl until someone mentioned it to me a couple of hours ago. I was like, “Oh, is that this weekend?” :D

For real though, I’m not a football person. It’ll just be another Sunday for me.
  • Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'll be crushing all the food at the neighborhood block party.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Not an issue, I'm getting Chinese take out for the family and I've logged my food already, not tempted.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Deflated bacon balls and Buffalo eagle wings.
  • klr1981
    klr1981 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Avoidance! I have to avoid the whole situation until I have grasped better control.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I started my day with a long run and banked 800 cals. Buffalo cauliflower, bell peppers with hummus, roasted chickpeas, and bean chips with salsa — no booze tonight.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Moderation was key for me this year. Even though I made a lot of food. I felt awesome afterwards no guilt here.
    List of homemade food
    -Fresh veggie spring roll with homemade peanut dip
    -veggies with homemade hummus
    -chicken wings (didn’t pig out) had 6
    -sweet potato fries (oven baked)
    -jalapeño poppers (3)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    So, that was a pretty damn good game. Thought Brady would pull it out in the end, and he came close. I'm just not sure where the defence was all game.
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    abarriere wrote: »
    Let's just say I ate what I ate (and drank) and today is a new day!

^^^^ :)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    By forgetting it existed until I saw the FB posts :D