How are you all planning to handle the super bowl food wise?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    So, that was a pretty damn good game. Thought Brady would pull it out in the end, and he came close. I'm just not sure where the defence was all game.

One of the best super bowls I've ever seen...certainly in a long while anyway.

I did a 15 mile ride in the AM and came home and helped my wife clean house for our guests for about 2 hours. I ate a crap ton of wings and meat balls and I'm not really sure how much beer I drank...enough to make me think that the Monday after super bowl should be a defacto holiday.

Super Bowl is typically my last hurrah of the winter...I'll be pretty tight with my diet and exercise now for the next couple of months while I take off my winter weight.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Whatever I ate (and it might have been some damn good Indian food) upset my stomach so that by halftime I was on to water only.

But yeah. Gonna be it for me for big eats for a while. Got ~15 I want to lose by summer. Have a 10K this Sunday and will pick up the running distance as it warms up. Bike will come out sometime in March (roads are still slippery and slushy).
  • cmedwards52
    cmedwards52 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    No problem here. Don't like football!!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend and I went out for a nice dinner while all the (non-bar & grill) restaurants were dead! We still had a lot of food while out (shrimp dumpling app, split 1 fancy and 1 plain sushi roll, plus shrimp tempura udon (though most of mine came home with me)). We also didn't really eat during the day yesterday, so we actually probably evened out!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Whatever I ate (and it might have been some damn good Indian food) upset my stomach so that by halftime I was on to water only.

But yeah. Gonna be it for me for big eats for a while. Got ~15 I want to lose by summer. Have a 10K this Sunday and will pick up the running distance as it warms up. Bike will come out sometime in March (roads are still slippery and slushy).

I made nachos, and had a couple of drinks, and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Back on track today.
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    it was awesome was shooting for 6000 cals of junk!! but DID NOT SUCCEED but I had a blast nearly 600 grams of fun carbs etc. No huge change today...just get back on what I always do...next day like that could be the next big holiday here in nyc St patricks day easter memorial day etc. soooo funnnnn