New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So I went to wawa for the macchiato and I really liked it! It tastes kind of like strawberry milk mixed with the espresso and since I’m a strawberry milk fan I enjoyed it, but it’s not something I’ll go out of my way to buy again since it wasn’t sickeningly sweet as I had hoped for ;P
    nt69ytdn0f02.jpeg

Luckily what WAS sickeningly sweet were these Kinder Treat Eggs I finally decided to try! I was expecting something like a Cadbury’s Creme Egg with a chocolate shell, but it was all creme and had a spoon to make it less messy (which of course didn’t make it any less messy for me since the two hazelnut balls in the center were just about solidified into the creme and I had to pry out very messily). It was a vanilla white chocolate creme on top with a brown nutella creme on the bottom. Extremely satisfying and it looks like they’re only 110 calories so that isn’t too bad! They’re still 20% off on Target’s cartwheel so I’ll go back for more soon!
    bevbvvf6m0tg.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The T-Mobile Tuesday app is giving free dulce de leche Denny's pancakes today.

Probably a good thing there isn't one in the area.

I wish I had tmobile lol there is alternate method of entry for those who dont have tmobile but I didn't win :(https://amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com/Promotion/Enter
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    The T-Mobile Tuesday app is giving free dulce de leche Denny's pancakes today.

Probably a good thing there isn't one in the area.
    '

debating if I want to use mine
  • markpbird
    markpbird Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4q38j5l7z412.jpeg
    This relatively new legumes product from M&S is amazing and very cheap. Quick to cook, filling and a great substitute for rice. Goes well with chicken and vegetables.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
  • hgycta
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Gotta try

I had those last year THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!! Much better than those Lindt “red velvet” truffles since they actually taste like cream cheese! Kit Kat nailed it
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Just saw this on the news, Ben & Jerry’s is coming out with light ice creams to compete with Halo Top! Here’s the announcement on their website...

https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/moophoria-flavors

There’s a link to their online store that has more details (flavors and nutrition).

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Just saw this on the news, Ben & Jerry’s is coming out with light ice creams to compete with Halo Top! Here’s the announcement on their website...

There’s a link to their online store that has more details (flavors and nutrition).

That totally misses that market though... 140 to 150 calories a serving is closer to Turkey Hill/Friendly's and the like than Halo Top. If it means no artificial sweeteners, it's not necessarily a bad thing though.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    That totally misses that market though... 140 to 150 calories a serving is closer to Turkey Hill/Friendly's and the like than Halo Top. If it means no artificial sweeteners, it's not necessarily a bad thing though.

Yeah, agreed... little high in the calories. Looks like no artificial sweeteners, here are the ingredients for the "caramel cookie fix"...

WATER, ORGANIC SKIM MILK, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), CORN SYRUP, ORGANIC CREAM, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, WHEAT FLOUR, EGG YOLKS, DRIED CANE SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, VANILLA EXTRACT, NONFAT MILK, EGGS, SEA SALT, BAKING SODA, GUAR GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, SALT.

Some pics...
    kqhyxxhtb7ge.jpg
    09iog1aax3v9.jpg
    qhzbbdd09q65.jpg

Yeah it's pretty much just low fat.
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I was so disappointed with the New Diet Coke line. Made a special trip to the store to get some thinking they didn't have aspartame in them. They still have aspartame in them, they just added the Ace-K. Whoopie! Wish they would get rid of the aspartame completely! Didn't end up buying any. So very disappointed.
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    truffle-kerfuffle-detail.png

I'm a huge ice cream fan, and I impulsively picked up one of these pints the other day. I've never seen it before, so I'm assuming it's one of their newer flavors. It did not disappoint - SO rich and creamy, and the ganache swirl was just divine. However, the calories in it just about blew me away. Over 1300 calories for the entire pint. I enjoyed three bites and left the rest to my hubby.

Glad to see they're offering some lower calorie options. I just adore their flavors, so I'm hoping they're worth the splurge over Halo Top!
  • hgycta
    Options
    I waited way too long to try this. My two favorite cereals have always been a tie between Lucky Charms and Frosted Flakes, so I was scared to buy this because I thought it would be a lot of calories but I’m surprised, you get A LOT of cereal in a 240 calorie serving!!!! I love how the Frosted Flakes portion is even sweeter than normal Frosted Flakes, but when you add milk they don’t stay as sugary as the real thing and start tasting like regular flakes. Still, this will probably be the first cereal that won’t last more than a couple days in my house. I LOVE IT.
    nf3q49vuqqbi.jpeg

I also noticed these... has anyone tried them? Is it like gum or a minty taffy with a hard shell? I’m so confused haha
    g1q0a6m7drov.jpeg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

Yeah, agreed... little high in the calories. Looks like no artificial sweeteners, here are the ingredients for the "caramel cookie fix"...

WATER, ORGANIC SKIM MILK, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), CORN SYRUP, ORGANIC CREAM, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, WHEAT FLOUR, EGG YOLKS, DRIED CANE SYRUP, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, VANILLA EXTRACT, NONFAT MILK, EGGS, SEA SALT, BAKING SODA, GUAR GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, SALT.

Some pics...
    kqhyxxhtb7ge.jpg
    09iog1aax3v9.jpg
    qhzbbdd09q65.jpg

I'm excited! Something about eating straight from the pint helps me regulate myself and if I can dig into half a pint for 300 cals i'm in :) Plus no non-sugar sweeteners would be refreshing!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I really want one of those air crisp things, I know I could use the stove, but....
  • niic0
    niic0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate RX bars! They have just a hint of chocolate and are minty and refreshing. I love that they are all natural ingredients too. I just don't love the price... they are about $3 per bar around me. I'm looking for copycat recipes now. I also like That's It! fruit bars for the same reason, only fruit ingredients.

I'm not a big fan of fruit in it's "normal" state but I want to get all the vitamins and such, if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! (I am a smoothie queen).
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Yeah! I was just putting our online grocery order in tonight and wishing our store had more than 1 flavor of ben and jerry fro yo. They make 4 according to their website but our store only has one. Due to medical reasons I have to eat low fat/low sat fat. These may fit the bill.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    niic0 wrote: »
    Mint Chocolate RX bars! They have just a hint of chocolate and are minty and refreshing. I love that they are all natural ingredients too. I just don't love the price... they are about $3 per bar around me. I'm looking for copycat recipes now. I also like That's It! fruit bars for the same reason, only fruit ingredients.

I'm not a big fan of fruit in it's "normal" state but I want to get all the vitamins and such, if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! (I am a smoothie queen).

Those bars were on sale for free on amazon prime the other day with a code lol. If you buy off of online sites and use codes you can get down to 2 or less a bar. Next time i see sale I’ll post here for you