New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg
    I don't think this is new but I've never seen it before. Got it from netrition.com; not any better or worse than regular microwaveable Mac & Cheese and I don't have a desire to really get it again but for 390 calories and 20 grams of protein I can't complain too much it could've been a lot worse! Didn't have a weird protein flavor or anything

I'd definitely try it, lol.

I should have probably added that I don't normally care that much for Mac & Cheese to start with, so if you're a Mac & Cheese person it's definitely something worth getting! I just had it kind of sitting in my box from them and got wrapped up with school work and didn't have time to put much thought into making anything else, definitely very convenient!

I saw this at GNC, but like you I'm not a huge mac & cheese fan with the exception of the homemade with the topping.

Yes! The homemade version with the crunchy topping is always an exception to this rule!

It's really not fair how NYC always has the best food stuff! I also really want to try the Rainbow Bagels (http://www.thebagelstoreonline.com/) there that were getting a lot of attention in social media for a while! Originally I thought it was all craze over just the color alone, but apparently they come in a lot of really cool flavors such as cotton candy but they're known for their rainbow bagel with birthday cake (funfetti) cream cheese which both apparently taste exceptional no matter whose review you read of it! Also, their menu includes a pumpkin cragel which I'm assuming is a croissant bagel and I need that in my life as well. They do ship their bagels, but there's a wait list and I've been on it for almost an entire year now and haven't heard anything. Perhaps this is how people feel when they're waiting to get in Quest Labs to try the new products, but darn it I need these bagels!

OMG yes the rainbow bagel wait list! I finally got off it and found out shipping was 20 for one 4 bagel and passed it up LOL. Will have to wait until I go to NYC. I have a brother there so I may have to visit him soon...

Well if you go and try it be sure to let me know what you think of them PLEASE!!!! How long did it take before you got off the wait list!? I'm so jealous! Luckily my brother is also interested in trying these bagels and said he would pitch in half; $20 shipping is a lot for four bagels but $10 for two bagels doesn't seem as bad when you're as desperate as I am to try them!

No it was 20 bucks shipping PLUS 4 bucks for 1measly bagel! LOL I would of paid 10 for 2. I will, I showed my brother everything and he didn't seem as excited as me. Only you guys understand!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg
    I don't think this is new but I've never seen it before. Got it from netrition.com; not any better or worse than regular microwaveable Mac & Cheese and I don't have a desire to really get it again but for 390 calories and 20 grams of protein I can't complain too much it could've been a lot worse! Didn't have a weird protein flavor or anything

I should have probably added that I don't normally care that much for Mac & Cheese to start with, so if you're a Mac & Cheese person it's definitely something worth getting! I just had it kind of sitting in my box from them and got wrapped up with school work and didn't have time to put much thought into making anything else, definitely very convenient!

I saw this at GNC, but like you I'm not a huge mac & cheese fan with the exception of the homemade with the topping.

Yes! The homemade version with the crunchy topping is always an exception to this rule!

It's really not fair how NYC always has the best food stuff! I also really want to try the Rainbow Bagels (http://www.thebagelstoreonline.com/) there that were getting a lot of attention in social media for a while! Originally I thought it was all craze over just the color alone, but apparently they come in a lot of really cool flavors such as cotton candy but they're known for their rainbow bagel with birthday cake (funfetti) cream cheese which both apparently taste exceptional no matter whose review you read of it! Also, their menu includes a pumpkin cragel which I'm assuming is a croissant bagel and I need that in my life as well. They do ship their bagels, but there's a wait list and I've been on it for almost an entire year now and haven't heard anything. Perhaps this is how people feel when they're waiting to get in Quest Labs to try the new products, but darn it I need these bagels!

OMG yes the rainbow bagel wait list! I finally got off it and found out shipping was 20 for one 4 bagel and passed it up LOL. Will have to wait until I go to NYC. I have a brother there so I may have to visit him soon...

Well if you go and try it be sure to let me know what you think of them PLEASE!!!! How long did it take before you got off the wait list!? I'm so jealous! Luckily my brother is also interested in trying these bagels and said he would pitch in half; $20 shipping is a lot for four bagels but $10 for two bagels doesn't seem as bad when you're as desperate as I am to try them!

No it was 20 bucks shipping PLUS 4 bucks for 1measly bagel! LOL I would of paid 10 for 2. I will, I showed my brother everything and he didn't seem as excited as me. Only you guys understand!

Lol. I completely get it. There's that site that specializes in shipping specialties from certain cities and I'm always drooling on it (but the cost is insane).
  • StephAStephan
    StephAStephan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

I do believe you are correct. It's the cream cheese frosting that distinguishes it.

NOOOOOOOOOO true red velvet is red because of beet juice!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

I do believe you are correct. It's the cream cheese frosting that distinguishes it.

NOOOOOOOOOO true red velvet is red because of beet juice!!

Doesn't red velvet also usually have buttermilk? I swear good red velvet flavored products do!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

The wealth of your resources very much impresses me--cheers! :smiley:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg

the bagels are overrated lol trust me... i went out of my way for the rainbow bagel - nothing special, tastes just like any other NYC bagel.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Dollar General according to Impulsive Buy will have the Oreo eggs this year that were exclusive to Canada the previous year.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    2qdu683.jpg

I thought it was pretty good and tasted chocolatey and chewy like a brownie, but the peanut butter flavor was lacking.
    Agree with others about the Yoplait Custards. It tastes just like the other yogurt with a different texture. I liked it, but would probably rather get something else.

2iaeib4.jpg
    The BF got this for me for Valentine's Day, and these are yummy!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg

the bagels are overrated lol trust me... i went out of my way for the rainbow bagel - nothing special, tastes just like any other NYC bagel.

Really? That's lame! Did you try the funfetti cream cheese with it? I'm glad you said that before I paid those shipping charges!!!
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg

Really? That's lame! Did you try the funfetti cream cheese with it? I'm glad you said that before I paid those shipping charges!!!

yup! and i even had cotton candy added to it lol - honestly if you're going to try it DON"T waste your money on having them shipped... just get it if you happen to be in NYC. the line alone on a Sunday morning was bad enough.
  • hgycta
    Options
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg

yup! and i even had cotton candy added to it lol - honestly if you're going to try it DON"T waste your money on having them shipped... just get it if you happen to be in NYC. the line alone on a Sunday morning was bad enough.

That's ridiculous they have such long lines and waiting lists for online ordering if they're not even that great oh my goodness!!!
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    p868mlkvqwuh.jpg

That's ridiculous they have such long lines and waiting lists for online ordering if they're not even that great oh my goodness!!!

food trends are ALWAYS like that in NYC... or anywhere i suppose. but yea sad :(
  • hgycta
    Options
    It's back...? When has this been out before? Has anyone tried it?
    7d7m8ps8yhgu.png
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    I'm trying the new flavors everyone words cannot express how excited I am!!!

tjl83v2t2mnz.png

so jealous - congrats!
  • hgycta
    Options

tjl83v2t2mnz.png

so jealous - congrats!

Thank you!!! I know my Shoprite probably won't have room for all the flavors and who knows when they'll show up so at least now I know I'll get to try red velvet I really wonder how it will be compared to Halo Top! I'll be sure to let you all know what pints are worth it and which ones aren't, I'm really curious how they'll be since they're reducing their calories so much on some of them o: makes me a little nervous but I'm hoping for the best!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

tjl83v2t2mnz.png

WOW, I'm so envious! Also happy for you, though, congrats! :)
  • bellaa_x0
    edited February 2017
    Options

tjl83v2t2mnz.png

so jealous - congrats!

Thank you!!! I know my Shoprite probably won't have room for all the flavors and who knows when they'll show up so at least now I know I'll get to try red velvet I really wonder how it will be compared to Halo Top! I'll be sure to let you all know what pints are worth it and which ones aren't, I'm really curious how they'll be since they're reducing their calories so much on some of them o: makes me a little nervous but I'm hoping for the best!

i have to drop one more pound before i get to have a refeed... hoping it happens in time for the weekend so i can hunt down some of the new Enlightened pints :) curious about the cheesecake one!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

tjl83v2t2mnz.png

Man you're really lucky!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Whoever said this yogurt flavor basically sucks was correct! The only flavor I could take away from this disaster was fake chocolate.

Whips-Sea-Salt-Caramel-and-Chocolate_OK.png

I'm going to try a Beyond Meat Vegetarian Indian Curry bowl for lunch tomorrow. I looked up the meal to find a picture & noticed it had been on recall before, but luckily it was different sell by date(s) than the one I bought at the Grocery Outlet.