Any Libras in the House~ Birthday Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• lokey93
    lokey93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge I turn 40 October 17th. I would love to lose between 10-15 lbs more would be nice.

Current Weight: 175
    Goal Weight: 159
    Favorite Excercise: Elliptical Machine
    Date you will be stopping the challenge: October 17th but will keep going until the end of the challenge
  • StWortham
    Options
    OMG I'M N! :bigsmile: My date is 23 SEP. My goal is 15! KIT Libras LET'S DO THIS!!!!!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My birthday is Oct 16th and I want to be 150 lbs by then. Please add me.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My birthday is October 15th and I am praying and working my *kitten* off to get to my goal by then!!!
  • minilawyer
    minilawyer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. My birthday is Sept. 26 and I'd like to lose 15 pounds by then.
  • kel834
    kel834 Posts: 23
    Options
    bump
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    Ok so what is the actual challenge? Lots of people interested, lets get some structure to it! =)

My personal challenges:

25 crunches per day
    2 miles walked per day
    stretching everyday
    80 oz water consumed each day
    under calories each day (including fat, carbs and sodium)
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    I'm in! That is what I am working for anyway :D

I turn 30 on September 23rd. My goal is to be at least to 135lbs.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I'm October 6th. I'd love to hit my new goal weight of 135 by then.
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Count me in! I know I'm a little late to the challenge, but since this is a group of Libras I know y'all will make room for me :)

My birthday is October 8 and I want to lose 15 lbs.
  • JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that there are so many Oct. 7ths out there! Me too! My goal has been to lose 38 lbs by my bday, which will be my <drumroll please> 38th. I've got 30 more to go... definitely a challenge but it'll put me in ONEderland if I do it!

I will be 38 on Oct 7th as well! We must be long lost twins!

I'm 4 lbs away from my goal weight so I will make my challenge to reach goal by my birthday...although I'm hoping it happens a little sooner than that!
  • Michelle228
    Michelle228 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So how are all you Libras doing this week ? Anyone working on any personal challenges or has anyone had any Nsv's that they are proud of ? I tried to quit smoking this week... without the patch im kind of a b word lol plus I ate like 5 brownies last night . I felt sick afterwards . So once i have my patches im still quitting ! have a great week everyone !
  • catsinpajamas
    Options
    My birthday is 10/15 and I'd like to be 151 or less by then! I'm at 161 :)