Keto diet? YES

Ive been on keto for 3 months and 5 days and I'm down over 27 pounds. Gone. I look great and my energy is through the roof. If you're on the fence about keto, do it! Feel free to add me as a friend
KETO RULES

Replies

• ChelleC43
    ChelleC43 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m Keto too. Adding you.
  • lon_ragland
    lon_ragland Posts: 2 Member
    Go keto!!
  • lmarquez2153
    lmarquez2153 Posts: 1 Member
    I am so excited on this new beginning, to be a part of this group! Thanks!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    edited February 2018
    caiteh86 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    caiteh86 wrote: »
    You're gonna get a lot of "woo" reactions from this crowd but don't let them get to ya...your progress is awesome...keep at 'er! I tried keto for a few weeks in November and couldn't keep it up for a few reasons, although I remember feeling great and having more energy.

Not really...people only get those when they start talking about magical properties and such...

She's already been woo'ed 5 times.

@caiteh86 people also woo to mean woohoo...which I would imagine given the post, that is what most people are doing...they're happy for the OP...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Ive been on keto for 3 months and 5 days and I'm down over 27 pounds. Gone. I look great and my energy is through the roof. If you're on the fence about keto, do it! Feel free to add me as a friend
    KETO RULES

keep on truckin'
  • special_ed1977
    special_ed1977 Posts: 15 Member
    I'd add you but I don't how.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    For anyone wishing to continue the Woo discussion elsewhere, here's a thread on it in the Forum Feedback section: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10638502/the-woo-button/p1
  • SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    I'm doing a less strict modified version of Keto and I love it.