You look 20 years younger
  • flyygal
    flyygal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats!
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have not posted on the forum in years but came across your post and just had to congratulate you on the amazing work you've done! Really inspiring! Your post also just sent me to youtube to look at Refitrev- just completed three songs and fallen in love with the vids!
    All the best in the next stage of your journey xx
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your story! I came to the "success" board looking for motivation because I've had a (little)setback and wanted to get my mind right today! You have done a great job. You should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the good work.
  • saarahmurphy
    saarahmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great work, couldn't have been easy but I'll bet it's worth it!
  • Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger

Haha, wish that meant I looked like a teen-ager again, but....
    I get what you mean, thankyou :)
    flyygal wrote: »
    Wow!!!! Congrats!

Thankyou so much
    claireplum wrote: »
    I have not posted on the forum in years but came across your post and just had to congratulate you on the amazing work you've done! Really inspiring! Your post also just sent me to youtube to look at Refitrev- just completed three songs and fallen in love with the vids!

Thankyou so much, feel very honoured that you wanted to post such a kind message for me. I am over the moon you enjoyed Refitrev...think those girls are fab & really do something for everyone no matter their fitness level. To this day I still shed a wee tear when I "perfect" a fast paced or difficult song! Hope you have lots of fun & thanks so much again <3
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your story! I came to the "success" board looking for motivation because I've had a (little)setback and wanted to get my mind right today! You have done a great job. You should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for your kind comment! Long way to go & I reckon the second half will be slower going than the first half, but where's the rush , right? Sorry you've had One Of Those Days....they can be so difficult but boy do we all have them...just inevitable. Like you I browse the forums on those days too, really does help! Hope today is a good one for you :blush:

You look awesome!!! Great work, couldn't have been easy but I'll bet it's worth it!

Thankyou so much! There are times where it feels far from easy but for the most part it is definitely easier than I could have anticipated. Certainly not plain sailing, but nowhere near as bad as my mind conjured up! Amazing what you learn about yourself too. If I go more than a couple of days feeling like all my substitute foods just aren't cutting it, I know it's time to grab hubs & go to a lovely wee cafe we adore for a double chocolate muffin & a gingerbread latte with cream. Think we've been 3 times in the past six months & we both savour every mouthful guilt free. People say "treats are important" & for the first few weeks I didn't understand it fully(thought I did!), but having a bit of what you love occasionally really does oil the wheels
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Love you storyline and your amazing transformation!
    What land are you from? The background with the dog is just beautiful...love it!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options

Haha me too! I did 35 minutes and freaked out the dog!
  • Vonny198334
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!

Thanks so much!
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Love you storyline and your amazing transformation!
    What land are you from? The background with the dog is just beautiful...love it!

Thanks so much, that means a lot! I'm from the UK. It's a really pretty lake about half an hour away from us & you can walk a circuit around it that is about 2 miles all in. Lots of trees, bridges & fields to explore along the way. My girl dog (not in the pic) is a real water baby & she loves to swim out to see the ducks in the summer. They just sit right beside her & look at her, it's very cute! There's also waterlilies in the lake so some very cute photos to be had!
    solieco1 wrote: »

Haha me too! I did 35 minutes and freaked out the dog!

Haha! I Iove that! My audience is usually the cat who very much enjoys sitting in front of me & judging heavy. (presumably)
  • Vonny198334
    Options
    @dsboohead

Couple wee photos if you were interested (if not I completely understand haha) it's all of that same walk. Just beautiful in the summer!

pte8qzsp3n89.jpg
  • Vonny198334
    Options
    o418d7w4u0dk.jpg

cz215i7zwbad.jpg

1t8hbnzxnax3.jpg

• DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm so incredibly moved by your words. Your fantastic attitude shines through. I'm incredibly happy for you and wish you much success. Your before and after photos are amazing and I love hearing about how much better you FEEL too. Well done you!!!
  • iwillmakegoal2018
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Congrats!!
  • Vonny198334
    Options
    DanerTee wrote: »
    I'm so incredibly moved by your words. Your fantastic attitude shines through. I'm incredibly happy for you and wish you much success. Your before and after photos are amazing and I love hearing about how much better you FEEL too. Well done you!!!

Thankyou so much for your lovely comment, means an awful lot. Healthy & strong are my aims for sure!
    Amazing job!!! Congrats!!

Thanks so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!