The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Armymedic2018
    Armymedic2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Turning 34 tomorrow!!!! Im gettin to the upper 30s!! Feel free to add me!

@stacerracer Just a youngster, feel free to add me
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Turning 34 tomorrow!!!! Im gettin to the upper 30s!! Feel free to add me!

@stacerracer Just a youngster, feel free to add me

Not really so young. When I was 19 I thought people in their 30s were old. Now of course that's a distant memory for me.
  • I_Pedal_4_Pleasure1
    Options
    Turned 57 last month but hey age is only a number right?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    47 here at mfp for 4 yrs looking to get to 180 started at 260 at 205 now .Just because you might be over the hill don't mean you can't climb back up. Lol good luck all
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Turned 54 last month. I work out at home using dvd's and outside for cardio and Fitness Blender for strength. Really enjoy MFP for motivation!
  • nsantoro1
    nsantoro1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    44 feel free to add me
  • WolfDenOne
    WolfDenOne Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    WolfDenOne wrote: »
    I like the idea for this group. Joined MFP about 5 years ago, made great gains, met the love of my life. We got together and then slacked off, so we're back!

BTW... 55 here. Feel free to add
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for over 4 years and have been up and down with my weight and now more focused than ever. Feel free to add me. 48 and feeling younger.... B)
  • akmommac
    akmommac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    38 here. Feel free to add me. My weight loss goal was 30 lbs and I'm halfway there following a keto diet. My food log is open to friends.
  • wazette2
    wazette2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    42 years old YOUNG!! ...how did I blink from being in my young 30's to now my 40's?! Yikes!! Glad my kiddos keep me feeling youngish..most days. Feel free to add me...friends always makes the journey so much better =)
  • BryanHoffman74
    BryanHoffman74 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Knock Knock
    Mai I come in and visit?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Knock Knock
    Mai I come in and visit?

What's the password?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Did I get bounced off this post?
  • 2GetFit2018
    2GetFit2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    41 Add me :)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    How come so many of you don’t have your profiles filled out?

I don't know what more to add

Really @Versicolour ? Your mind is blank. You can’t say, “hi, my name is ________. I am here because __________. Would love to have like-minded friends.” Etc. Like, you have zero to say about why you’re here, who you are, what you enjoy?

Hi my name is, what? My name is, who? My name is slim shady

But yeah. I've been here for a while. I have said much of that already.

Anyway, I live in South Africa. I'm 37, divorced with two kids, and I'm here because I am finally focused on my own health and happiness rather than someone who doesn't want my attention or to be happy
  • KristieKLW
    KristieKLW Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    zoritt wrote: »
    Hey ☺

Hi! I've been using NOOM for about a week but trying to find something similar but free. I weighed 231lbs yesterday and ive lost 3lb since from eating good. I'm not very good at staying on track. I usually sit around most of the day but I'm trying to start exercising a little. I'm wanting to get down to 170lb at least and tone my body. I need support and encouragement!
  • KristieKLW
    KristieKLW Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am almost 41 years old. I was in a bad car wreck in 95. Severe brain injury and broken bones. Working out is kinda limited. Balance isn't good. I get wore out very easily. Jogging is difficult, even in place. I want to beat this, get healthy and active.