The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ryan_Jacob
    Ryan_Jacob Posts: 86 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm 39, and just getting started ;)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Ryan_Jacob wrote: »
    I'm 39

Nice tattoo!
  • Ryan_Jacob
    Ryan_Jacob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ryan_Jacob wrote: »
    I'm 39

Nice tattoo!

Thanks! Still need to finish it. Still need to finish all my other ones too ;)
  • NikolaosKey
    NikolaosKey Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 44 here, cheers!!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Hi everyone! Happy Monday! What an awesome week of potential we have ahead of us!
  • fluffgoodness
    fluffgoodness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do I reply to certain people's post? The only place I see is at bottom of page.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    How do I reply to certain people's post? The only place I see is at bottom of page.

Under each person's post there is a quote link. You click/tap on that and it automatically enters it into the bottom reply box
  • Keef75
    Keef75 Posts: 546 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

Hi All, good to see a thread with same aged individuals, I'm 42 and treating every day as it comes, age is but a number! Feel free to add
  • fvtampa
    fvtampa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turned 52 in March here, but I'm eating healthier than I did in my 20s...I was very happily active until I rekindled a 20-year-old horse accident injury, and am sidelined due to a hurt foot. :neutral: BUT, because I found that I love being active, I am researching all sorts of exercises that I can do without standing on my feet (or swimming, I don't have access to a swimming pool). I still do yoga, because it is not hard on the feet. I REALLY REALLY want to get back to walking and other activities that you need feet for, because I am addicted to my Fitbit and it is getting bored...

Hello. Can anyone see me? I just joined.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, hope you are all having a great day :)
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in June and at my highest weight ever! I'm looking forward to feeling stronger and owning single digit sized pants again. Feel free to add me! :)
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm 51 and currently feeling every bit of it. No bueno! Recently joined to motivate myself to get back in the game of enjoying this ride called life. Would love to connect with other midagers :) Feel free to add me too!
  • antoniahall
    antoniahall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 36 and the mother of 5. Used to be an army medic and I am just plain disgusted at myself. Please anyone feel free to add me.

First of all, you're awesome for being the mother of 5 (wow, holy...) kids AND serving your country (Thank You). Secondly, I hope you find that strength within to take care of your body and take things one day at a time towards your goals. One thing I'm working on is my self-confidence and I'm trying to see things better in my own life.

I agree!! You’ve already accomplished so much to feel proud of yourself! Set small goals first! I have a friend on Fitness Pal who used to be very very heavy; she has 5 kids too, husband in Nat Guard, and now she’s lost about 75 pounds or more and looks fantastic. Go slow, keep you head up! Best wishes!
  • zensakura
    zensakura Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm going to be 40 next week (ugh). I'm down 55 pounds so far, and I have a long way to go yet. :smile:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

Are you old eough to be in here lol . How are you?
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HI looking for friends on this bumpy ride called weight loss. I'm 44 so I think I fit the category. Feel free to add me!
  • WendyLacy108
    WendyLacy108 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    41! Getting Strong to Live long!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

Are you old eough to be in here lol . How are you?

Ohh Im way old enough to be in here .. shhhh 43..
    but some days I feel 23 and others 83 lol
    Im doing ok ..you? :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I am good thanks. I thought u where 25.