TruVision

Options
Hey all! So I recently decided to give TruVision a try, and it is simply amazing! I have lost 5.5 lbs in the last 4 days already. Has anyone tried this program out?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Is this coffee? Without coffee first, I can't see.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it's this

https://truevisionweightloss.com/

That is a lot of money.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's this

That is a lot of money.

Jimminy. That's my gym membership, with change.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    That's cool.

Is this a supplement that is sold by "independent distributors?"

According to their website (linked above), yes. Yes, it is.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    angkit88 wrote: »
    It's so worth it though! Read into it, check around for your local associates. There are so many different benefits and they offer tons of different products.

Worth it how? It looks downright scammy to me, and the disclaimers at the bottom of the page pretty much scream that the stuff doesn't work.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it's this

That is a lot waste of money.

FIFY

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yeah, I just realized the ingredients are listed on the bottom of the page. The energy one probably works due to the caffeine and B vitamins, which you could get in a cup of coffee and a drug store gummy vitamin. The other one is basically every woo-woo supplement that Dr. Oz and every MLM product pushes.

OP, you feel "great" because you're getting more caffeine and feeling excited because you started something new. You're paying $80 per month so everyone upline from your supplier in the pyramid scheme can take a cut of the profit. Sorry.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You'd be far better off drinking a cup of coffee, eating at a calorie deficit and spending $80 a month on a gym membership.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yeah, I just realized the ingredients are listed on the bottom of the page. The energy one probably works due to the caffeine and B vitamins, which you could get in a cup of coffee and a drug store gummy vitamin. The other one is basically every woo-woo supplement that Dr. Oz and every MLM product pushes.

OP, you feel "great" because you're getting more caffeine and feeling excited because you started something new. You're paying $80 per month so everyone upline from your supplier in the pyramid scheme can take a cut of the profit. Sorry.

OP: You can take that 80 and join the ymca for yourself, and use the change to buy a digital food scale to boot.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm hesitant to congratulate people on a sudden quick drop in the beginning, though it is a SIGN that your CALORIE DEFICIT is working. Continued, slow loss over time is your PROOF that your CALORIE DEFICIT is working. The supplements aren't doing much that you can't do with cheaper products from the grocery store. If you bought from a distrubutor, find a polite way to tell them that you can't invest in their products anymore, and hopefully it doesn't cost you a friendship. If you've bought into it as a distributor, RUN AWAY before you lose EVERYTHING. You will never keep your head above water without screwing over everyone you care about. It's not worth it.
  • angkit88
    angkit88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ...Screwing over everyone you care about...???. A little dramatic, don't you think?
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    ...Screwing over everyone you care about...???. A little dramatic, don't you think?

Actually it's the truth for most MLM distributors, I recommend watching; the documentary: "Betting On Zero"!
  • angkit88
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input, but I wasn't looking at what your personal opinions are :) Different things work for different people, everyone should understand that. I am almost 30, struggling with PCOS. This is DR approved as well. Please don't respond if you have nothing nice to say, and thanks to everyone who has had some sort of support or positivity. That's what a person truly needs in the weigh loss adventure! :) Have a great night!
  • angkit88
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »

Actually it's the truth for most MLM distributors, I recommend watching; the documentary: "Betting On Zero"!

It may be true in some scenarios. I'm not currently a distributor, just started the program and it's working great for me so far :)