Replies

• TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    e7zdmbdt0dip.jpg
  • lmflkf
    lmflkf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The road is calling now. ;) I won't make it to Tookland today but surely by tomorrow!
    Thanks to the original poster of this thread; I do virtual races thru yes.fit but think I will love this the most :smiley:
  • Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix
    Options
    fostersu wrote: »
    Ok back and ready for the March to weathertop!

Welcome back! :)
    Just downloaded this app!
    So.
    Far.
    To.
    Go.

Does walking/jogging in spot count? cause I can log that, for days that I can't get outside.

It's currently -40C out right now. That's too cold for this hobbit XD

I have counted walking in place a couple times. Steps are steps; you're still moving and getting the blood pumping. ;)
    Do you have to log in your hours or does it auto update?

You need to manually input the miles/kilometers traveled.
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    e7zdmbdt0dip.jpg

:D:D
    lmflkf wrote: »
    The road is calling now. ;) I won't make it to Tookland today but surely by tomorrow!
    Thanks to the original poster of this thread; I do virtual races thru yes.fit but think I will love this the most :smiley:

You are most welcome! Happy travels! ;)
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    9 today after a light weekend- cruzes by weathertop! Now for the loooong march to the trolls shaws

Happy walking
  • thou_mayest
    thou_mayest Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm joining in on the fun! I just downloaded the app and inputted my miles recorded since Feb. 1, and I'm 1.1 miles from Buckleberry Ferry. Love this!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    6.69 still on the way to Old Man Willow! That tiny little sliver of green is getting a bit wider.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    Ok, I'm joining in on the fun! I just downloaded the app and inputted my miles recorded since Feb. 1, and I'm 1.1 miles from Buckleberry Ferry. Love this!

Welcome!

• Ringbearer2
    Options
    e7zdmbdt0dip.jpg

Hahahahaha
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Eire228 wrote: »
    Made it to the black rider! 4.8 mile hike this weekend. 5.15 Mike's until I meet the elves. :)

Looks like we're in pretty much the same place, I've just managed to meet the elves (comes pretty quickly after the slog to the black rider).

15 miles to the edge of farmer maggot's field.
    Options
    fostersu wrote: »
    9 today after a light weekend- cruzes by weathertop! Now for the loooong march to the trolls shaws

Happy walking

Congrats! :)

Welcome to the Fellowship! :)
    teranga79 wrote: »
    Eire228 wrote: »
    Made it to the black rider! 4.8 mile hike this weekend. 5.15 Mike's until I meet the elves. :)

Looks like we're in pretty much the same place, I've just managed to meet the elves (comes pretty quickly after the slog to the black rider).

15 miles to the edge of farmer maggot's field.

Awesome job! :)
    2.39 Miles yesterday

48.32 Miles to 3 Days After Weathertop
  • InvaderEmmett
    InvaderEmmett Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So much jogging in place has happened XD
    Hoping to get outside today though!

3km (1.86mi) to I'm at Tookland!

I got a few other people interested in the app too, so that's encouraging. :smiley:
  • TEQWAR
    edited February 2018
    Options
    6.88 Miles Today

4.96 Miles to Capture Gollum

He's so close I can smell him - and it's not pleasant... Oh, wait, that's me! I haven't hit the shower yet after getting in from my walk!

Here's another little pic I put together a little while back with a Tolkien theme. :smile:
    (I didn't draw Gollum or The Doctor, they're images I used from a google search).
    jjyylomg7bwi.jpg
    Options
    So much jogging in place has happened XD
    Hoping to get outside today though!

3km (1.86mi) to I'm at Tookland!

I got a few other people interested in the app too, so that's encouraging. :smiley:

Awesome! :)
    6.88 Miles Today

He's so close I can smell him - and it's not pleasant... Oh, wait, that's me! I haven't hit the shower yet after getting in from my walk!

Here's another little pic I put together a little while back with a Tolkien theme. :smile:
    (I didn't draw Gollum or The Doctor, they're images I used from a google search).
    jjyylomg7bwi.jpg

LOL

Lobe the pic! :D
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    3.77 miles today- only 1.1 to the Midgewater Marshes (west)!

I'll definitely get there tomorrow!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    6.88 Miles Today

jjyylomg7bwi.jpg

I like that mashup. Ten is my second favorite (after 4). But are you sure it’s not a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff? Don’t blink!
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    Given that The Doctor's pockets share certain properties with the TARDIS, probably a more accurate answer would be "Everything".
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    6.92 miles yesterday. I’ll get to OldMan Willow today!
    Options
    3.77 miles today- only 1.1 to the Midgewater Marshes (west)!

I'll definitely get there tomorrow!

Great job! :)
    6.92 miles yesterday. I’ll get to OldMan Willow today!

Wow! Great job! :)

----
    1.25 Miles yesterday

47.07 Miles to 3 Days After Weathertop

• InvaderEmmett
    InvaderEmmett Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ^ Awesome ^_^

Let's see, jogged in spot for 4km, then walked 4km. So 8km yesterday! BYE TOOKLAND!

39.45km to the Black Rider :D

Am I crazy for not counting my rowing? XDI row 9km daily.
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    ^ Awesome ^_^

Let's see, jogged in spot for 4km, then walked 4km. So 8km yesterday! BYE TOOKLAND!

39.45km to the Black Rider :D

Am I crazy for not counting my rowing? XDI row 9km daily.

I only count my walking - I do about 16km daily cycling too - if they ever do a Cycle To The Lonely Mountain, I'll be on it like a rash!