True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess...that I have a major crush on James Spader...it's bad lol.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I am really jealous of @81Katz profile pic, I want one like it, share your secrets!

Google! So many funny cat pics out there. Not original I suppose, but the cute silly ones make me happy. :blush:

I was hoping there was some website you built it on or something.

It's difficult to google horses with pink bows and not have a million little pony pics show up but...

I found this:

kb8us3tw5zna.png

but also this...

xo4two0jweba.jpg

vmmogwlcpzjr.jpg
    ar7wwdv9woa1.jpg

My bad, I meant cartoon horses with pink bows. For some reason hippos came up in the search results.
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    IC that I play games online all day at work instead of actually working....
  • cee134
    Options
    MizzBree wrote: »
    IC that I play games online all day at work instead of actually working....

Welcome to your new addiction. Chit Chat. ;)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    IC that I still haven't taken down my Christmas tree
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I ate 12k calories in 2 days and am now having to seriously cut back to make up for it like like under 500cal for the next week with excersise I still feel really bloated after 2 days
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I am wearing my 'Superman: Doomsday' gym shirt on a date because I spilled coffee on my nice powder blue adult shirt

IC I thought you wore your superhero costume everywhere like your profile pic. :'(

IC I was thinking this would make him full nerd.
  • cee134
    Options
    I have a friend that tags absolutely everything on IG with "#spartan." I know she just wants it to get noticed but it annoys me when she's posted a photo of a cup of coffee while she's at work and she'll tag it with things like: #mondayssuck #worklife #tired #coffee #SPARTAN.

My mom does this... do you know my mom?

Unless your mom is a 38 year old Canadian then no lol

Maybe his mom is a 38 year old from Canada. You don't know his life. :smiley:
  • cee134
    Options
    I have a friend that tags absolutely everything on IG with "#spartan." I know she just wants it to get noticed but it annoys me when she's posted a photo of a cup of coffee while she's at work and she'll tag it with things like: #mondayssuck #worklife #tired #coffee #SPARTAN.

My mom does this... do you know my mom?

Unless your mom is a 38 year old Canadian then no lol

That was close...

39?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I just got cottage cheese in my hair. Wtf?!?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I judged my neighbor at the gym this morning. I normally judge no one at the gym, just showing up takes initiative and is better than sitting on the couch eating bon bons. But this morning she really irritated me. Hops on the treadmill next to me, starts blabbing away as she slowly walks along.. I am not at the gym to talk. I talk to people all day, gym time is me time. Also, I talk to her almost every night in the drive way.

Anyway.. my judgement came when I realized she was not there to work out. She just chit chatted with anyone she could find as she walked at a 2 mph pace for about 20 minutes then left. I had hoped the slow walk was a warm up and she went downstairs to the spinning class but when I arrived home about 30 minutes after she left, her car was in her driveway. Why did she get up at 5 am and get dressed and drive to the gym to not even break a sweat?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I judged my neighbor at the gym this morning. I normally judge no one at the gym, just showing up takes initiative and is better than sitting on the couch eating bon bons. But this morning she really irritated me. Hops on the treadmill next to me, starts blabbing away as she slowly walks along.. I am not at the gym to talk. I talk to people all day, gym time is me time. Also, I talk to her almost every night in the drive way.

Anyway.. my judgement came when I realized she was not there to work out. She just chit chatted with anyone she could find as she walked at a 2 mph pace for about 20 minutes then left. I had hoped the slow walk was a warm up and she went downstairs to the spinning class but when I arrived home about 30 minutes after she left, her car was in her driveway. Why did she get up at 5 am and get dressed and drive to the gym to not even break a sweat?

Maybe she's a part of an elaborate crime plot and she needed to be at the gym and seen by multiple witnesses for her alibi

Well, then that I can vouch for. She was there. I didn't see her husband this morning when I left for work, he usually leaves when I do. Now I am worried for him.