Thanks love
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Xceptional wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess that I let my drinking derail my ability to eat healthy.

Oh no. I hope you have someone you trust in person to confide in and keep you accountable so your drinking doesn't get worse.

Not sure he is confessing to be an alcoholic ... just confessing to eating more Doritos whilst drinking

Perhaps. To me it sounded like a serious post and I didn't want it to get lost in the silly ones.

Sorry @xceptional if I misinterpreted.

@_dixiana_ No problem, I appreciate the genuine concern. I don't consider myself an alcoholic, but my weekends usually consists of drinking and then making terrible decisions in regards to food (Pizza, Chinese, easy delivery options, etc.).

I can relate. I usually don't log over the weekend because I don't want to log all that moonshine.

I'm sorta kidding. I do drink it but in moderate amounts. At 80 proof, a little dab will do ya!

And weekends were MADE for pizza.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that @slimgirljo15 warned me about everything that has happened to me so far, several months ago

You should listen to the people who have been around and seen a lot, Cuz

To me, Jo is like the MFP Oracle.

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess after the day I've had, I need a nice cold beer.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options

If you're not gonna drink it ... I will
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

You and me both, sister. Won't happen for me tonight, but the need is real.

Virtual cheers
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I rarely drink, but will be having a few as a toast on Thursday.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @BowlingForHollars
    I confess that my favorite kind of cake is @Kepplekakes

How do you take your cake?

Fresh, warm and moist.

Someone needs to invent a new word for the M word that only relates to food.

Moist + Damp = Mamp or Doist?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    @BowlingForHollars

Fresh, warm and moist.

I know right! My mind automatically goes to a naughty place when I hear or read that word.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    @BowlingForHollars

Fresh, warm and moist.

spongy? hydrated? moiste?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I hate days like today. Long story short, I just need to get it over with, run off the energy and get things done...or not be around anyone would be good too.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I hate days like today. Long story short, I just need to get it over with, run off the energy and get things done...or not be around anyone would be good too.

I've had those days. It usually leads to me having inappropriate conversations with people I shouldn't.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I confess the word "moist" makes me anything but that.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess the last two weeks have gone by in a blur since I learned of my grandfather's passing.

I also confess I am starting to feel like me again.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Oh no. I hope you have someone you trust in person to confide in and keep you accountable so your drinking doesn't get worse.

Not sure he is confessing to be an alcoholic ... just confessing to eating more Doritos whilst drinking

Perhaps. To me it sounded like a serious post and I didn't want it to get lost in the silly ones.

@_dixiana_ No problem, I appreciate the genuine concern. I don't consider myself an alcoholic, but my weekends usually consists of drinking and then making terrible decisions in regards to food (Pizza, Chinese, easy delivery options, etc.).

.... at least your bad decisions are limited to food.

now on a separate, yet related subject, can anyone recommend a good stain remover for my neighbor's minivan upholstery ?
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    I confess I got curious what I was being mentioned in in here.....and then realized it was embedded in an older quote. Tricked me!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

.... at least your bad decisions are limited to food.

now on a separate, yet related subject, can anyone recommend a good stain remover for my neighbor's minivan upholstery ?

Fire

..... too much to explain.

I've already passed it off as a joy ride to Dairy Queen.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    @Motorsheen

Is the stain organic?

no?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

I've had those days. It usually leads to me having inappropriate conversations with people I shouldn't.

Exactly. I try to refrain.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Exactly. I try to refrain.

You just need a hug.