True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I love the Superbowl....I love sports. I don't love the hype, but hey it's part of it.

But find me a lady who doesn't love:
    Coffee
    Pizza
    Bacon
    And the need to hashtag it.....and I may have found love ;)
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've never been a fan of mainstream sports. No interest what so ever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I enjoy going to hockey games but unless it's UFC I generally only enjoy watching sports during the Olympics

I'd relate to UFC if anything.
    You know what was awesome back in the day, when old school MMA actually had real 400.lb sumo wrestlers square up against 160.lb french savate fighters.
    Muai Thai vs karate, ect. The variety of styles was as interesting as it was it's matches.

• bojack3
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I love the Superbowl....I love sports. I don't love the hype, but hey it's part of it.

Coffee
    Pizza
    Bacon

But coffee, pizza and bacon are staples in my diet!

This is why we're friends

And why I am unpopular.....
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I am embarrassed to admit how much depression has stolen from me this year already

Don’t be embarrassed. We’re in the same place.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    IC that I routinely stalk the most fit friends on my friend list as motivation to get my fat azz off the couch and move.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I used to judge people when I'd see an ad for rehoming a dog they'd had for a number of years. I'd think how could they possibly let their pet go?. After having to rehome my 10 year old little girl Peaches..I get it..it's because you love them sooo much you'd do what's right for them. Sometimes there just isn't a way around it.
    Whilst it broke my heart, I take some solice in knowing she is happy. The lady who has her sent me a pic of Peaches curled up next to her baby.. I know how much Peaches loves kids..I confess I bawled my eyes out looking at it..

Aw. Hugs sweetie. It is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. That was sweet of her to send you a picture. I am glad Peaches is settling in, as hard as that is
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I used to judge people when I'd see an ad for rehoming a dog they'd had for a number of years. I'd think how could they possibly let their pet go?. After having to rehome my 10 year old little girl Peaches..I get it..it's because you love them sooo much you'd do what's right for them. Sometimes there just isn't a way around it.
    Whilst it broke my heart, I take some solice in knowing she is happy. The lady who has her sent me a pic of Peaches curled up next to her baby.. I know how much Peaches loves kids..I confess I bawled my eyes out looking at it..

Aw. Hugs sweetie. It is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. That was sweet of her to send you a picture. I am glad Peaches is settling in, as hard as that is

Thanks.. Although I'll still mourn her loss forever I was happy to see that pic and hear that she'd truly become part of a new loving family.. she was taken to an outdoor cafe yesterday..something I couldn't do with all 4 furbabies. So they are including her in everything..this makes me happy.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I am embarrassed to admit how much depression has stolen from me this year already

Don't be, unfortunately mine's been; upon full display here because I've no where else, to deal; with it!
  • bojack3
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »

Coffee
    Pizza
    Bacon

So you are basing your preference in women on their taste buds? Seems like a top notch choice.

Not at all....dig deeper L....
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I don’t give a *kitten* about the super bowl and I find it hot when men don’t either.

Best thing I've read today. *kitten* the Super Bowl. :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I love you, girl :heart:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I love you, girl :heart:

But I do more :)

Back up off my girl