True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• mrboston00
    mrboston00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    if I skip the gym I will stay up all night having sex to get cardio in.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I find it equally odd... there are quite a few people here that find me somewhat reasonable to associate with, however I don’t recall the last time I had any sort of “friend” in real life.

I have absolutely no very close friends anymore. I have good friends and tons of people I associate with on various levels, but no real close personal friends.

Is it weird that I mostly don't mind? Somedays I find it extremely lonesome, however most days I barely notice. I have my family, and 75% of the time, that's enough.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I’m wearing cowgirl boots today but have never roped or wrangled. I’m an imposter.

At least you're trying.

Ask her for pics or it didn't happen

I've seen tons of boots in my life. What's another pair?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I find it equally odd... there are quite a few people here that find me somewhat reasonable to associate with, however I don’t recall the last time I had any sort of “friend” in real life.

I have absolutely no very close friends anymore. I have good friends and tons of people I associate with on various levels, but no real close personal friends.

Is it weird that I mostly don't mind? Somedays I find it extremely lonesome, however most days I barely notice. I have my family, and 75% of the time, that's enough.

Same. I really only focus on my wife and kids in real life, and that fulfills me enough. The biggest thing was, when I was going through some personal stuff a few years back I had zero people to confide in. I ended up gong to a counselor, just to have an impartial person that I could say whatever I wanted. I remember having friends like that when I was younger, but somewhere in the transition to becoming my own man...I made it the only man in my life kinda situation. So there are times I miss a close brother like that. But most the time, I got my stuff together or take responsibility for things, so I just work with that.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I am a closet Led Zeppelin fan...

That's the most insane *kitten* I've ever heard.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

Same. I really only focus on my wife and kids in real life, and that fulfills me enough. The biggest thing was, when I was going through some personal stuff a few years back I had zero people to confide in. I ended up gong to a counselor, just to have an impartial person that I could say whatever I wanted. I remember having friends like that when I was younger, but somewhere in the transition to becoming my own man...I made it the only man in my life kinda situation. So there are times I miss a close brother like that. But most the time, I got my stuff together or take responsibility for things, so I just work with that.

It wasn't so long ago that I did exactly the same thing.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Also probably why I post pretty openly about stuff in such an inane environment like MFP. Just to get stuff off my chest, call BS on my own BS, etc.. I don't really need answers, but got a few folks who throw in support and stuff. It's cool.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

Also probably why I post pretty openly about stuff in such an inane environment like MFP. Just to get stuff off my chest, call BS on my own BS, etc.. I don't really need answers, but got a few folks who throw in support and stuff. It's cool.

I am in complete agreement with this as well.
  • mrboston00
    mrboston00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

mrboston00 wrote: »

So basically you are on a no cardio workout routine?

@GalBundy no I do cardio. I make sure to do it so I can get a good sweat in if I don't go to the gym.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I have 3 close friends, 2 of which I haven't spoken to in months, but regardless.... They'd help me hide a body tonight if I asked and I'd do the same for them

Some people you'll just always be close with no matter how distant.

Or maybe I'm just fortunate like that...
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

All night huh? Seems legit

It can be done I here.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

All night huh? Seems legit

It can be done I here.

The men who can don't need to broadcast it in public. They are too busy using their talents

Only at night it seems....the days are used for broadcasting.....
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I have 3 close friends, 2 of which I haven't spoken to in months, but regardless.... They'd help me hide a body tonight if I asked and I'd do the same for them

Some people you'll just always be close with no matter how distant.

Or maybe I'm just fortunate like that...

I just imagined like 4 grown *kitten* men playing hide and seek

Then I must be something awful ..this year I've banned 9 games and hide n seek is one of them