Does anyone've plans for Valentine's Day?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Celebrating my 15th anniversary in a month and honestly, I'm way past romance at this point!
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Not sure. I’ll probably go to the gym.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    It's been & it'll continue to rain here, except for Valentine's Day; go figure Wasn't it, April showers; brings May flowers? Well here I am certain that it's going to change to, February showers brings March flowers; for this year instead!

Therefore I figure, that my best course; of action's to just stay home & do laundry, especially since I hang it outside; to dry! Then hide under my covers, cry & console myself with my entire box of coffee petits fours, that's suppose; to arrive tomorrow! However I doubt, that I'll have a separate special meal though; since I only regained 0.3 pounds & the previous week, was my lowest weight; since my caloric deficit relaunch during early November!
  • W8WarI
    Options
    Unfortunately/fortunately, my coffee petits fours; won't arrive until tomorrow!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I actually have a date!!! I mean it’s with my Dad but hey I’ll take it
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Aw that's cute!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

<3
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Order flowers to be delivered to my wife at her work a month ago. Going to a very nice steak restaurant for dinner and I had a necklace made with one of her favorite pictures of the two of us engraved on a heart.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I’ve none.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Work
  • W8WarI
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I know that Valentine's Day's an extremely, unhealthy cogitation; for me but that's because I've never had a good 1, I even almost died; upon 3 separate Valentine's days:

1 I was almost born that day, when I wasn't due to be; until April 2nd & my resulting genetic liver disease, would've killed me; if I wasn't developed enough!

2 I had a severe flu, for 10 days/had to be hospitalized for & thus caused, my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome {CFS}!

3 I had a hypoglycemia induced seizure while riding my bike with friends, that led to temporary amnesia for nearly 2 days; with the exception that I knew that Bill Clinton was the president & the Backstreet Boys, were my favorite band; I didn't even know my own name!
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I can't beat that ^^^ yikes ...I will be running kids around, come home to cook, and then pass out in my bed
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    House full of Stomach Flu FTW!
  • W8WarI
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    I can't beat that ^^^ yikes ...I will be running kids around, come home to cook, and then pass out in my bed

Lol! :D
  • W8WarI
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »
    House full of Stomach Flu FTW!

Aw I am so very sorry, I hope that everyone; gets better soon! <3
  • Elle_Marie_Fit
    Elle_Marie_Fit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Day is my birthday. I'm going to get my hair done, try Halo Top Birthday Cake ice cream for the first time, and probably eat pizza.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    *kitten* Valentine's day
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'll probably swing by the gym tomorrow between 7:45-9pm and shoot my shot with every woman who I see there. Those have to be the lonely ones, right? If that doesn't work out I'll just stop by the grocery store afterward and pick up some neapolitan ice cream sandwiches. Ain't no thang.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    *kitten* Valentine's day...yeah, i said it AGAIN