2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Options

Replies

• grtchn84
    grtchn84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and weigh 251. I want to break 200 this year too. I hope this group will help me.
  • RynoPages
    RynoPages Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’ve started over again to try and lose weight..hoping to lose 50 pounds and I really don’t want to quit (so tired of giving up, and so tired of being fat). Hoping to meet people on here who can help me through the tough days, when all I want to do is find a burger and a cookie
  • sueco28
    sueco28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join. Clicked the link at the top and clicked join and wrote a little intro. Let me know if it went through. Wifi is sketchy.
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi Im 44...starting weight of 356lbs, now down to 235 at 5 ft 7 and at a plateau for a month. Want to get under 200 for the 1st time in my adult life. Would love to join the group!
    6686246 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m not sure how to join this group as I never have tried to before, I searched online but didn’t have much luck, I am really interested in joining the group tho! I am 22 and weigh 295 I have lost 25 pounds since January 8. I want to be able to do all of the active things that I don’t always feel physically capable of doing. I don’t like talking to my friends of family about how I’m trying to lose weight but would love for likeminded individuals to keep my accountable! Please feel free to add me!
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Need all the help I can get
  • angiesfitadventure
    Options
    I just sent a request to join. Thank you!!
  • love_jones21
    love_jones21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I too sent a request to join the group. I am also 27 years old and over 200 lbs. (210 lbs to be exact) . This has been my highest weight.
    When I was younger I was very active I played non stop basketball and even into college I tried to continue my good habit of occasionally working out. Now I no longer have that custom of working out but still eat the same as I used to ... which is bad... after a few health scares and constant digestion problems I really feel it’s time I get focused again on my health.
    I need the support and motivation. I feel I already know what I need to do just have to do it.
    Hopefully I can join in on the struggle because #thestruggleisreal
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Requested :)
  • andreatm777
    andreatm777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too please!
  • alaciamann
    alaciamann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all. So being completely new to a support community I’m interested to hear how everyone is trying to reach their goals. I started with weight lifting and high protein diets, then moved to whole paleo foods (but kept eating too much natural sugars), which led me to Whole30. But I find that it’s so hard to stay on Whole30 and still be social. So, after reading a lot online, I decided to do an adapted keto diet which keeps paleo/W30 whole food principles but focuses on the ratios of macros I’m consuming, and still allows me to eat out and be social. My body took to this kind of keto like breathing!! I felt amazing!! Didn’t even get the keto flu, which I’m still surprised about. But my real struggle is with working out. I cannot seem to find the motivation. I’ll work out for a week or a few days, and then go weeks or months of doing nothing. Anyone have any tips on finding the motivation to be active?? It’s just a hard to move with all this weight.
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ok...saw the invite was sent....but where did go? Nothing in my message box, so how do you link and connect ????

By the way...broke 200 barrier todayat 198! Still waiting to get in!!!
  • GinaGilday
    GinaGilday Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this!! I was 258 and down to 212 and hoping so much to get under 200!!! Keep it up! You can do it!!!
  • sueco28
    sueco28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think you can just go to the first page and click the link?
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ok...saw the invite was sent....but where did go? Nothing in my message box, so how do you link and connect ????

By the way...broke 200 barrier todayat 198! Still waiting to get in!!!
    sueco28 wrote: »
    I think you can just go to the first page and click the link?

Yes, it will either be in your notifications in your phone Community--->click Bell icon at top of screen or you can join directly from the page.

It is sometimes temperamental with requests, so if you requested and you haven't been added, please PM me and I'll help you. :blush:
  • sarahscott9064
    sarahscott9064 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!!
  • poborox
    Options
    C'mon gals, March Madness is nearly here!
  • Deborah80
    Deborah80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to join this group if someone could help me that would be awesome. I have 173lbs to lose I am currently 343lbs need motivation..i would love to join the group please.
  • poborox
    Options
    Deborah80 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to join this group if someone could help me that would be awesome. I have 173lbs to lose I am currently 343lbs need motivation..i would love to join the group please.

Hi Deborah! I'm so sorry for the late reply. I hope you've found the group by now, but if not here is the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland
  • jfoster052185
    jfoster052185 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just requested to join. This is exactly what I need I weighed in at 330 last weekend. I have tracked religiously the whole week and have like a little over 6 lbs. I need all the support and motivation I can get!